Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Yate appoint Laird as new boss

FF News

Yate Town have announced the appointment of Craig Laird as their new First Team Manager.

Laird brings with him a wealth of experience having undertaken management roles at Weston, Bridgwater and more recently at Weymouth. He will be re-united with Rob Boyd as his Assistant Manager having worked together at Weston.

Colin Pick, Chairman states “Our new management team have specifically been chosen as they possess the quality and capabilities to align and grow the club’s football philosophy. Both were attracted to the club because of our fantastic Youth Development section and are keen to build upon the tremendous success our under 18’s have achieved so far this season.

In return Craig brings with him established contacts with local teams and academies across the South West region along with his excellent management record. I am really excited for the future of the club and I look forward to working with Craig, Rob and Nigel to move this club forward with new ideas and developing our youth policies.”

Nigel Hawkins continues in his role as Director of Football and has been instrumental in bringing Craig and Rob to Lodge Road. He states“ I’m delighted that we have finally secured Craig and believe that he is absolutely the right person for the role at Yate Town. The timing of the appointments will enable both Craig and Rob to assess the current squad and start planning for next season. Rob has been helping me over recent weeks and is very impressed with the squad and the setup at the club.”

Source: www.yatetownfc.com

Source

Archived