Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bristow confirmed as Gulls Lifetime President

FF News

Torquay United are pleased to announce that Thea Bristow has been confirmed as Lifetime President of the club.

Vice Chairman Bill Phillips said: “Thea’s contribution to the club is unparalleled over the last few years and the Board felt it was very important we show that.”

Thea added: "I am very proud of my involvement with the club and will gratefully accept the title of Lifetime President.

“This means that I will step down as Chairman with immediate effect. Whilst I made the earlier decision to go at the end of the season, it has become increasingly obvious to me that the interests of the club are better served by allowing the Board to continue the plans for the rest of this season, particularly as they will naturally impact upon next season as well.

“I am afraid I will continue to be an ever-present sight and sound at Torquay's matches, waving and ‘clacking’ in what I hope is a Presidential manner.”

Source: Torquay United FC

Source

Archived