Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Terriers swoop to bring in Wright

FF News

Bedlington Terriers have completed the signing of highly-rated midfielder Jonny Wright from Consett

The 21-year-old trained with his new teammates prior to the game against Consett, but he didn’t play any part in the game.

He said: “I wanted to sign for the Terriers because of what Gary said on the phone really, he said he wants to start building for next season and have a good successful one. “I can’t wait to get started and hopefully have a good end to this season and then have a great one next year with the side.”

Manager Gary Innes has expressed his delight with the signing and has claimed his attitude and work rate will be a “massive positive” for the Terriers. He said: “Jonathan is a great signing for us and he is an exciting midfield player who is hungry to play.”

Wright can play both in defensive midfield and also in attacking midfield, showing versatility which will only boost Bedlington’s chances of winning games.

He added: “I am going to give 110% each week and hopefully we can get a few wins under our belt.”

“Hopefully I will have a few good seasons with Bedlington and do as well as we can in the league and try and get my name back around and get back into the professional game.”

Source: www.bedlingtonterriersfc.com

We Just Love Football & We Still Love Football

Two books by BBC Radio Newcastle's 'Mr Non-League', Barry Hindson, featuring some of the greatest achievers and characters to adorn non-league football in the North East game.

Click the covers for more information.

lovfoot1A200.jpg lovfoot2A200.jpg

Source

Archived