Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

31st March/1st April Matches

Krooner, one mans long ball is another mans Hoddlesque pass ^_^  I heard the long ball shouter as well as I was sat in the stand to the left hand side. 

Had the conversation with a fan of another club once.  Pointed out their keeper was the best passer of the ball on the pitch hitting a sixpence from 80 yards :)

All good fun mate :)

Congratulations Chris, and many thanks for the constant text up-dates.

Has yoiur blood-pressure and heart rate returned to normal yet ?

Congratulations Chris, and many thanks for the constant text up-dates.

Has yoiur blood-pressure and heart rate returned to normal yet ?

I was quite calm apart from tripping over numerous dogs on leads. Bit like Crufts there last night.  :D

Certainly had a few beers during and after. Pity there were no league officials at the game though!  :(

We will look forward to the final but 5 very tough league games to come and with injuries and suspensions hitting us hard, we are a bit stretched for these.

Good guys at Farnham btw. Pity we go there midweek as I love Saturday games down there! 

Had the conversation with a fan of another club once.  Pointed out their keeper was the best passer of the ball on the pitch hitting a sixpence from 80 yards :)

All good fun mate :)

Well I'm off to see Molesey v Epsom next Wednesday with the home club having a few people who don't like them according to Steve Webb in the local paper last week. To be fair they do like a moan especially Lewi but all clubs do to a certain extent and can be quite entertaining at times :rolleyes:

Edited by Tango Man

Well I'm off to see Molesey v Epsom next Wednesday with the home club having a few people who don't like them according to Steve Webb in the local paper last week. To be fair they do like a moan especially Lewi but all clubs do to a certain extent and can be quite entertaining at times 

Not quite sure where that came from as no recollection of saying that, but only a fool would believe everything they read in the newspapers. As far as I am concerned I just try to get on with everyone and enjoy my football, but you obviously cannot please everyone.

It's a shame that this forum has been taken over by people who seem to want to generally slag people off without, in most cases, knowing the true facts. There was a time when it was a very informative and fact based, but now it is full of negativity. Maybe we have all been on it too long and some fresh blood is required and I, for one, will not miss it.

Hope you enjoy the game next week and maybe you could give a good, constructive report on how you actually think the game went - now that would be a refreshing change. Two sides in very good form who have a lot of respect for each other both on and off the pitch, so there should be something worth reporting.

Krooner, one mans long ball is another mans Hoddlesque pass ^_^  I heard the long ball shouter as well as I was sat in the stand to the left hand side. 

He's been shouting that for over 30 years now !  He actually thinks any ball that goes over the halfway line is a good pass even if it goes out for a throw or goal kick ;)

Best of luck to both teams, could be a great final.  

Well I'm off to see Molesey v Epsom next Wednesday with the home club having a few people who don't like them according to Steve Webb in the local paper last week. To be fair they do like a moan especially Lewi but all clubs do to a certain extent and can be quite entertaining at times 

Not quite sure where that came from as no recollection of saying that, but only a fool would believe everything they read in the newspapers. As far as I am concerned I just try to get on with everyone and enjoy my football, but you obviously cannot please everyone.

Hope you enjoy the game next week and maybe you could give a good, constructive report on how you actually think the game went - now that would be a refreshing change. Two sides in very good form who have a lot of respect for each other both on and off the pitch, so there should be something worth reporting.

Steve, I presume that's you, I wasn't having a go at you or the club. I commented on what the paper had quoted you as saying, and yes I don't believe everything I read in newspapers and am certainly not a fool.. I think Molesey play hard but fair like most clubs in the CCL Prem

I'm more than happy to give a report of how the game went as I did for the Windsor match. I mentioned Kane Jones because he seems to have the attitude everytime I see Windsor

If I get there early enough I'll say hello to you

Edited by Tango Man

Hardly. Take a look at the football played from 7:30 onwards - not really looking like a long ball team.

Mind you - TRS missed out most of the big punts. From both sides... and my feeling is that the highlights did Windsor a favour, as we were second best on the night.

I like Camberley's No 3 - much better player than the usual incumbent - Carl Garstang. Good hairstyle as well.

Cambo 3 played for Poole this season,I am going to Cove today so i will see for myself what your style of play is,been to Cam 3 times this season and wont go again its a waste of money, lets hope i get value for money from windsor

It's a shame you say that Duncs but then you can't please everyone. Our attendances are up 26% on last season so not all bad.

Our number 3 in the Windsor game was Keith Emmerson who's also captain of the Army FA team. Great player but, sadly, not available for us every game.

It's a shame you say that Duncs but then you can't please everyone. Our attendances are up 26% on last season so not all bad.

Our number 3 in the Windsor game was Keith Emmerson who's also captain of the Army FA team. Great player but, sadly, not available for us every game.

That's because he plays for Poole two divisions up isn't it?!

Ah right, so from a team challenging to get into the Conference South to the CCL.

Now I understand what VPCTFC meant when he suggested Windsor needed to get a manager in who knew how to get out of the CCL...