Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Marske Chairman to step down

FF News

EBAC Northern League side Marske United have announced that Chairman Peter Collinson will be stepping down from his role.

A statement on the club website revealed the news, however Collinson will be staying with the club, as he looks to take over a new role as Commercial Manager.

"It is with regret that I must inform you that I will not be re-standing as Chairman for the following season and intend stepping down as soon as another suitable candidate has been selected.

This is due to increased workload within my business, family commitments and my personal health. I am not leaving the club completely and I have already offered my services as "Commercial Manager" to the next Chairman, to help ensure the club continues to be in a financially sound position.

As Chairman I have had the pleasure to work with some fantastic people, committee, players and management and I can't thank the supporters enough for the backing they have given me also.

This club would not be where it is today without you all. I personally see this as a positive move for the club as it frees my time up from the day to day running duties and allows me to concentrate on the bigger picture"

Source: www.marskeunitedfc.com

We Just Love Football & We Still Love Football

Two books by BBC Radio Newcastle's 'Mr Non-League', Barry Hindson, featuring some of the greatest achievers and characters to adorn non-league football in the North East game.

Click the covers for more information.

lovfoot1A200.jpg lovfoot2A200.jpg

Source

Archived