Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lateral movment

The F.A. have announced the 'probable' movement of some clubs at our level of football.

As usual, it'll probably be a 'last-minute' declaration.

Rumours are already rife in the Combined Counties and Sussex Leagues..

At the request of The Football Association I would draw your attention to the following concerning the above mentioned subject.

“This is a reminder that it may be necessary at the end of the current Season to consider the lateral movement of clubsbetween leagues/divisions at the various Steps within the National League System.  We are still unable to be more specific at this stage, this is merely to remind you that this could occur.  We would remind you that provision for lateral movement is included in the current Regulations for the Operation of the National League System.

We will continue to monitor the current league tables and we hope to be in a position to contact specific clubs towards the end of the Season, although we appreciate that the situation could still change due to promotion and relegation matters.”

Thank you Karen and 'WB'.

I have seen the F.A. announcement and that is exactly what I was referring too.

I still reckon they'll leave it as late as they dare to make any announcement.

Archived