Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Bognor Regis

littlehampton

Happy Easter everyone!

Another fascinating, nail-biting, match in prospect this afternoon at the QE2 Stadium, Donkey Lane, where Town entertain West Sussex side Bognor Regis in search of another three points to boost their chances of a place in the play-off finals.

Back in December, Town travelled to the south coast and narrowly missed out on a point, going down 2-1 to The Rocks in a very close contest. Today Town have a very good opportunity to put the records straight.

Town are in excellent form, have turned in some great performances and have one of the best home records in the Ryman Premier Division. This will be another close contest, but with the support of large, noisy home crowd, Town will fancy their chances of winning this match.

Best of luck to Brad and the boys. Let's get out there and do the business this afternoon!

'COME ON YOU TOWN'

HT 0-0

A very even game so far at the QE2 Stadium with both defences playing well. Town will be looking for a BIG performance in the second half to secure a much needed win in front of a decent size home crowd. Attendance 533.

Full Time:  Enfield Town 2-0 Bognor Regis

A battling performance and a crucial win for Town this afternoon. We needed three points from this match and we got them. Well done to Brad and our players, and all you Towners who supported our guys today. This victory puts everyone in good heart for our away match at Dulwich on Easter Monday. With four league matches left, two at home and two away, we have a great chance of making the play-offs. Brilliant!

Keep believing folk.........we CAN do it!!

Good luck chaps I posted this three weeks ago in another thread and it is now well and truly on ( Play offs and promotion a real possibility now . 5th place up for grabs . Well done chaps ) . Enfield and Hendon results are the first I look for in the Ryman Prem , just need Hendon to win the league and you to win the play offs and happy days.

I thought it was a comfortable win in the end as I cannot remember a shot on our goal which the keeper needed to save.

Also thought the three men in black had a good game. Not often you see a linesman give two separate foul throws for the lifting of the back foot.

Well done all.

Archived