Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guest of Honour !!!!!!!!!!!!

Smudge

Free Entry,Free Beer,Lift to the station,what more could a Football Fan want from a Club.These have been offered on twitter to a chap called Smudge by  Bedfont Sports on their twitter page.The highest accolade any fan could ever receive surely,evidently he is their lucky charm.It is tempting to take them up on their offer,as I would be able to meet a very good friend of mine on this Forum,In the know.

However not having watched a game in the CCL,since August 2014,nor had a drink since August 2014,hence no late night rants on this forum,which I am sure you have all missed,I find it hard to get the motivation.However I  will make an effort to help them in their time of need,as they are decent People at Bedfont Sports once you get to know them.The same could be said of me I am sure.

UP THE SPORTS.

Go for it Smudger.

You Know It Makes Sense !!

Come on Smudge, might even buy you a beer. Only concern I have is the bit about the lucky charm Anyway, it would be good to catch up with you Smudge

The Guest of Honours Team Selection.

1. Josh Richardson

2. Tim Pitt

3. Julius Mngadi

4. Jack Harman

5. Taylor Green

6. Danny Byron

7. Robbie Sitch

8. Dean Thomas

9. Adam Fearn

10.Darryl  Sanders

11. Jamie Read

12. Joe Jackson

14. Tommy Mooney

15. Adam Roberts

16. Jordan Espirit

17. Alex Wines

Lots of experience in the starting 11,many have been in this situation before,so will not be phased by the occassion.Goals and pace on the bench if needed. I CAN BUT DREAM. 

Well done to all at Bedfont Sports on 2 great victories,your lucky mascot was not needed after all.1 more point is all that is needed to mathematically give you another season of Premiership Football.What a player the KING JAMIE READ is,Scores for Fun.

Archived