Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GO AWAY!

Gravesend already have their own message board, though its not exclusively reserved for G&N fans all views are welcome, unlike here where CIFC fans don't like hearing the truth, and whats it got to do with you? If you all follow the City you're obviously lost you bunch of doughnuts!

my dear st albans supporter , im afraid to tell you that gravesend will not be in the same divison as us next season , due to the fact that they won our division , thus meaning they now move in to a higher divison , which 4 some strange reason means we and your good selves will not be playing them .you are silly little tart arnt u. oh well its back to school 4 u .

On behalf of everyone here at SACFC, we would like to apolgise for anything SAINTS64MAD has said, is thinking about saying, or will say. Not many people like him on our board either.<p>You do have to laugh, however, when someone professing to be a SACFC supporter comes onto a CIFC board to tell G&N to go and get their own message board, and then tells G&N how we will 'kick ur arses' or whatever he said. He must have been away for the two SACFC - G&N games, which G&N both won. He must have forgotten who got promoted this season as well.<p>Never mind.

Well I didn't take him as a typical Saints fan the ones I've met seemed a great bunch, glad to see the club are getting over their problems, all the best for next season and hope the club can rid themselves of the SAINTS64MAD twit, with a strong emphasis on the MAD!

Your sorry but you'll beat who in the Trophy?

and Trophy has no e in it!

AFAIK this years Trophy final is between Yeovil

and Stevenage!

Or are you talking about next years Trophy? The draw hasn't even been made yet, so presumably you've been to see a fortune teller, you shouldn't believe everything they say!

I just asked you to explain your earlier message, who are you going to beat in the Trophy?

Clearly you don't even know yourself what the hell you're talking about so how is anyone else supposed to know?

Have you thought of seeing a shrink? If not you should.

SACFC are a great club, they don't need 'fans' like you, it seems most other SAFC fans are sick and tired of your drivel, get a life you brain dead muppet!!

I think you're right Mr Grand High Aviator, perhaps if he's ignored he'll go away, we can only hope! Little children often seek attention though I think you're being kind to him describing him as a youth, I'd say pre school age, I think he has confused himself with his own message!

Oooh. I love it when you lot start to argue and get all aggressive. Really macho.

Why do you all seem to dislike John Crawshaw so much? There isn't a photo of him in his profile but he sounds so... masterful.

Not like some of the other wimps who post on this discussion board.

And I just love it when you guys talk dirty.