Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-August 17 )

• Photo
    joe12345

• Photo
    Number 10 scores goals

• Photo
    Cannon P.I

• Photo
    Harry Sullivan

Photo

Your Players

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
I was speaking to the St.Albans City manager on saturday night and it seems that Boylan, Gregory and Vaugen (or however you spell it) are all off to Grays for a ton of money.<p>He also said that you'd signed some good player from Ipswich (I think it was)<p>Now it seems that Grays are throwing tons of cash about (even more than you lot) the thing that pisses me off is that thier new ground won't be ready for 3 years (if it gets planning permission) meaning that as that crock'o'crap that they have now won't be conference standard and should they win the leauge (they will be favorites) they can't go up and the conference will only consider the champions for promotion meaning a pointless season for all that may finish below these moneybags!<p>And they have a smaller support than you!

offline Matt H

Matt H
  • Forum Watchdog
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
May I be the first to bite at this message?<p>Fact - Lee Boylan is out of contract and was rumoured to be of interest to Dagenham & Redbridge. Your rumour of a Grays approach is news to us.
Fact - The local news paper reported that Grays were interested in signing Wayne Vaughan & Peter Smith from our club along with Mark Stimson who has gone there as player/coach.<p>There is no official (or unofficial) word on Neil Gregory or the Ipswich player you mentioned from the club as far as I know.<p>Matt CIFC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus