Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Your Players

I was speaking to the St.Albans City manager on saturday night and it seems that Boylan, Gregory and Vaugen (or however you spell it) are all off to Grays for a ton of money.<p>He also said that you'd signed some good player from Ipswich (I think it was)<p>Now it seems that Grays are throwing tons of cash about (even more than you lot) the thing that pisses me off is that thier new ground won't be ready for 3 years (if it gets planning permission) meaning that as that crock'o'crap that they have now won't be conference standard and should they win the leauge (they will be favorites) they can't go up and the conference will only consider the champions for promotion meaning a pointless season for all that may finish below these moneybags!<p>And they have a smaller support than you!

May I be the first to bite at this message?<p>Fact - Lee Boylan is out of contract and was rumoured to be of interest to Dagenham & Redbridge. Your rumour of a Grays approach is news to us.

Fact - The local news paper reported that Grays were interested in signing Wayne Vaughan & Peter Smith from our club along with Mark Stimson who has gone there as player/coach.<p>There is no official (or unofficial) word on Neil Gregory or the Ipswich player you mentioned from the club as far as I know.<p>Matt CIFC