Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations Molesey!

TRS

Would echo Trevors comments above,well done to Steve Webb and Peter Lelligot for the excellent job  they have done this season.Tracey Teague must be over the moon as well as all the Players.Persistence has finally paid off,WELL DONE ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Well Done Molesey. I thought you had Blown it when you lost to Villa the other Week. But some Cracking results after that have got you over the line  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I didn't go to any games this season so I won't claim to know everything that has gone on but I'm ecstatic for all the players and staff who have worked so hard over the last few years to get here.

Although I haven't been the best fan over the last year or so, I'm very proud of everyone at Molesey. I must be a bad luck charm since after watching them all the years I did and saw them get relegated and into big financial difficulties, I stop going for a season and they bounce back up!

Next task is to stay up!

From everyone at Badshot Lea FC, I would like to say a big well done on securing the league this evening. The league never lies and whoever wins the league deserves so regardless of their style of play or whatever else other clubs mention about you. I am personally delighted for Webby who is a real football person and somebody I have enjoyed a pint and a chat with since we have been members of the CCL. It does show what all of us pretenders to the crown have to aim for. At least we can say we took 6 points from the Champions.

Good luck to Molesey in the Ryman

Molesey have earned their success and having known Steve Webb, Peter Lelliott and Tracey Teague for a number of years, I'm pleased for all of them because a huge amount of work has gone in to getting the club on an even keel and then building on the foundations established.

The Moles took six points off my beloved Ashford as well, which Camberley didn't and although that doesn't prove much, it does show how narrow the margins can be between success and failure, because I have no doubt that the Krooners would cope at Step 4.

Congratulations to everyone at Molesey. 

Well done Molesey. And good luck for next season,.from Horley Town Supporters (Mitchell's)

At least I can now say I played on the Champions pitch this season :D

Very many congrats to Molesey deserved winners who certainly did a number on us and good luck in the Rymans I will be looking at the results with much interest.

Archived