Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chester reveal new shirt sponsor

FF News

Chester FC have revealed that Skywheels Group Ltd is to become a new shirt sponsor for the 2015/2016 season.

The sponsorship will be displayed on the back of the club's brand new away shirt during the new campaign.

The deal has an extra edge to it as it came about through the club's goalkeeper Jon Worsnop - who also works for Skywheels.

Chris Jones, Managing Director of Skywheels, said of the deal; "Our relationship has slowly built over the past year thanks to player relationships allowing us to attend more games. It was felt the community spirit and ethos around the club was very similar to our own business development and visions."

"The fans loyalty to the club was also a big factor in wanting to become involved with the club as it shows a pride and passion that will only help to push the club on through the leagues."

"Lastly it doesn't go to say that Chester has a rich aviation heritage with major manufacturers being based within the region."

"So the promotion of our business in this area should help us continue on with being a recognised industry provider for aviation wheel and brake services."

Worsnop told ChesterFC.com; "It was a no brainer for Skywheels to sponsor Chester FC and support the club going forward. The club is going in the right direction and certainly not like any other clubs in this current climate. The fans base speaks for itself and the city is a great place to be in."

"I'd like to think this my way of giving a helping hand to the club. I believe I have the mindset, being a player and owner of the football club."

"Being fan owned is a great platform for sponsorship, but we all have to remember that every little helps, no matter how big or small."

"Chris Jones has attended a couple of games this year and always enjoyed being here. He said he wanted to become more involved, I simply put forward the suggestion of sponsoring the club and he bit my hand off at the opportunity. Hopefully it's the start of a long term partnership between the club and Skywheels."

Source: www.chesterfc.com

Source

Archived