Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Carterton appoint Sadler as new manager

FF News

Uhlsport Hellenic League One West Carterton FC announce that they have appointed Ben Sadler as the manager for the coming season.

Sadler leaves Old Woodstock Town, who finished in third place in Division One East this season. Chairman Tom Amer and Football Coordinator Nick Truman have worked closely with Ben during the past year with the Arsenal Soccer Schools being based at Kilkenny Lane. They are looking forward to forging an even closer relationship with ben over the next few years.

Sadler commented "I am delighted to have been offered the opportunity to take over as first team manager at Carterton Football Club. It is an ambitious club with unrivalled facilities in the local area and I am really looking forward to the challenge ahead. Once I sat down with Tom and Nick, it was clear from the outset that we all share the same common goals and I am certain we will build a successful club, on and off the pitch."

Previous manager Mark Massingham is remaining with the club as head of the Football Academystarting at Carterton and will also be in charge of a Carterton U18's team in the Allied Counties League.

Source: www.hellenicleague.co.uk

Source

Archived