Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ISTHMIAN LEAGUE NORTH ALLOCATIONS

Dagger03

This club will challenge make no mistakes and it will be able to attract players which other clubs with money might struggle to.'

Can you remember your prediction for the season just ended? 

Yeah I said we would get in play offs,but that was before I knew the council would bugger us up by not allowing us to play at home pre season and for the first 6 weeks of the season,also other factors thrown in contributed to a bad season and one that no one predicted but I know this club and the people that run it well enough to know that this club will bounce straight back and get it right.

No one gave us a trouncing last season,bar Margate away and leiston away,of which their keeper was given man of the match.

If we was about to start the season in the ryman premier with the same squad but different circumstances I believe we would be nowhere near going down but last season we got into a rut and for whatever reason we simply couldn't get out of it,more than likely the major factor was confidence but injuries played a small part as did the early season home situation

BTW Alan your avatar is exploiting a child who should be able to make up their own mind .......................

She already has, and she is already taking a keen interest in a more equitable distribution of my wealth. 

Edited by romford boy

Good answer ............ but that should not take her long ...........if mine is anything to go by ........

My other granddaughter keeps telling me to "just do as your told granddad". She is three years old.

We clearly didn't do ourselves justice last season, and there were times we were playing poorly, I'll admit that. There were also times we played well and a combination of not getting the ball in the back of the net and an individual mistake cost us dearly. I don't believe that the wealth of experience that we have on the coaching staff coupled with the Figures above showing that we have the 4th highest attendance in d1n for the start of next season means we will be struggling in this league. We will find out soon

Bit of a culture shock playing Maidstone this season and Tilbury / Brightlingsea Regent the next but I'm looking forward to it.

A few decent away trips, Bury is still there.

Another chance to go to the Nutshell then