Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Old photo

Tom S

Can we have an old photo of the week through the summer?

Any of the Enfield v Barnet Conference game on 1/1/1990 would be good. I was mascot for a 2nd time and all the photos my Dad took got lost in the post when we sent them to be developed

I'll see if I have any from that game. In those days, though, I didn't always take pictures of the mascots. I know I didn't shoot you the first time you were mascot as I've found the negatives from that game.

Good news and bad news Mr Cold End. I do have some pictures (not many) of that Barnet game but not of the mascot

Gary Smith and a Barnet player I don't recognise. Any ideas?

post-84-0-70877800-1432376771_thumb.jpg

Phil Stacey braces himself to block Paul Harding's shot. The same Barnet player in the background.

post-84-0-61379500-1432376675_thumb.jpg

Phil Stacey tackles Erskine Smart. Is that Robert Codner in the background?

post-84-0-42929900-1432376682_thumb.jpg

Enfield players L-R are Paul Furlong, Paul Harding, Nick Francis (obscured by the defender), Jimmy Quinn (I think) and Kevin Mudd. Barnet no 8 is, I think, Robert Codner. The defender behind him is, I think, Gary Poole. But I'm struggling on the other two.

post-84-0-72401400-1432376687_thumb.jpg

A team group circa March 1998

post-84-0-16367500-1432548061_thumb.jpg

I can't for the life of me remember who the player is between Grant Cooper and Terry the Bouncer on the back row, but the line up is:

Back row: Dave Lawson, Gary Calder, Jimmy Carstairs,  Steve Terry, Andy Pape, Steve McGrath, Gary Fitzgerald, Grant Cooper, Mr X, Terry the Bouncer, Joe Dunwell

Front row: Paul Moran, John Deadman, Darren Annon, Lee Williams, Danny Adams, Leroy May, Steve Darlington, Danny Jones

Someone put me out of my misery, please.

Edited by Tom S