Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hackworth steps down as Pikes boss

FF News

Tony Hackworth has stepped down from his role as Toolstation NCEL Premier Division Pickering Town manager for personal reasons.

Tony tendered his resignation on Tuesday evening after a meeting with Chairman Keith Usher.

Tony said “Standing down as manager wasn’t a decision I have taken lightly and I have spent a lot of time thinking about it and discussing it with my family. I have been in football since the age of 15 and moving into Managing was the next step for me, however the timing unfortunately hasn’t been right. I have two very young children and want to have more time to spend with them.

I have enjoyed every minute of being part of Pickering both as a player and a manager and the experience over the last few years has been invaluable.

The people I have worked with at Pickering Town FC have all encouraged and supported me along with all of the fans and I will miss everyone at the club.

Keith Usher commented that Tony has worked tirelessly for the club since his appointment and the club would like to thank him for his services and wish him well for the future.

Pickering Town are in the Toolstation NCEL Premier Division and Interested candidates for the post of Manager are asked to apply by e-mail to usherso8@btinternet.com along with a copy of their cv by 5pm Friday 29th May 2015.

Source: www.pitchero.com/clubs/pickeringtown

Source

Archived