Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NLD agree partnership with 'You are the Ref'

FF News

An exciting partnership between Non-League football news portal Non-League Daily and referee website www.You-Are-The-Ref.com has been agreed.

The agreement will see former international referee Keith Hackett writing a monthly blog that will appear on the Non-League Daily website. And Hackett revealed a unique week of officiating that took him from the top of the game to grassroots level within days.

"Throughout my active career I officiated games at the grassroots level. I can recall refereeing West Germany v Italy on a Wednesday night and the following Sunday, Black Bull Taverners v The Angel two local pub teams.

Referees face challenges week in week out and I am happy to have the opportunity of writing a regular blog or answering your questions."

Non-League Daily Editor Mark Carruthers was delighted to have the partnership agreed

“On Non-League Daily we look to give people from all aspects of the grassroots game a voice. So we have journalists, supporters and club officials writing for us.

We are delighted to be announcing our partnership with ‘You are the Ref’ and it means we can show another key aspect of the game that can be overlooked and that is from the match officials viewpoint.

Ilook forward to Non-League Daily sharing Keith Hackett’s views on refereeing and on football in general and can only see out partnership going from strength to strength”

Source

Archived