Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chris Bourne

Mr Irony

Anyone else going to billericay can fck off now.

If the twats had played to their potential last season they wouldn't need to jump ship.

I'm fine with frankie Curley going there,been a great servant to the club but anyone else can fck off

looks like billericay  wont be making the playoffs then next season  ;)

We knew there were going to be players coming and going at the end of this season.

To be honest, I'd rather not lose any more players to Billericay but we'll see what happens.

Let's get the season started as I've got a feeling that this is going to be a much better one for Hornchurch. Despite the setback of last season, I think the club as an entity is growing and I believe that we have the right people running the club.

Shocking to hear players moving to rivals. I bet its to do with the wage package if so i think football has gone insane.

Glen Poole, Richard Halle and Nutsy Sheehan Moving to canvey verry strange as they were best players for billericay.

Glen Poole, Richard Halle and Nutsy Sheehan Moving to canvey verry strange as they were best players for billericay.

Glenn Poole and Halle maybe.

Steve Sheehan was miles away from being our best player

Anyone else going to billericay can fck off now.

If the twats had played to their potential last season they wouldn't need to jump ship.

I'm fine with frankie Curley going there,been a great servant to the club but anyone else can fck off

Hey Bird Brain...I so love it when you wear your heart on your sleeve...quality rant son!

Ha ha I had enough of non league players a couple of years back.

Don't get me wrong,there's still some gooduns about and Bourne may of been surpluss to requirements and to be fair to him I think he's a top lad but I'm not going to cry spilt milk about players who obviously en masse didn't fulfill their potential last season

Archived