Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Boost for Seagulls as key duo commit

FF News

Weston-super-Mare AFC have been handed a double boost as midfielder Jamie Edge and captain Tom Jordan have committed to terms for the upcoming 2015-16 season.

Former Arsenal and West Bromwich Albion youngster Edge joined the Seagulls midway through the last campaign, bringing balance to Ryan Northmore’s midfield, in addition to a number of competent displays in defence.

Weston manager Ryan Northmore said: “I am really pleased that Jamie has signed on for another season. He has a very professional approach to his football and improved as the season went on”

Meanwhile club captain Jordan has committed to a deal for the 2015-16 campaign.

The veteran defender played a hugely influential role last season, bringing both a high level of performance and experience to a youthful Seagulls side.

The lofty defender appeared on 40 occasions for the Seagulls, scoring 3 goals in the process.

Jordan will also resume his role as an assistant coach, alongside fellow centre-half Clayton Fortune.

Manager Northmore said: “I am really pleased that Tom has agreed to another season with us. He enjoys defending and I think we are a much more balanced side with him in it.

“He will continue as our captain and be an integral part of our success.”

Source: www.westonsmareafc.co.uk

Source

Archived