Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

thanks tilly

ronin

i`m sorry to see any players leave but i think we must look back and see what a fantastic signing steve tilson was for us. not only was he great on the pitch but he always had time to talk to the fans, also i`m sure he was a big influence on some of the other ex pros joining us. thanks tilly and good luck...

Canv, what the hell are you talking about you muppet? Mind you you have actually managed a posting without using the word twat! Amazing!!!!

Good Luck to Tilly, As previously posted brilliant few years with us and I hope he acheives his goals alongside Newman at the Shrimpers !! <p>He even managed to take time to speak with myself whilst at the southend player of the seaon bash !!<p>Sorry all it was a work thing !!<p>PS. Thanks Southend for the long term load period

Didn't you think though that Tilly was turning into rob Newman as the season went on? He could only play on Robs permission at the end!!!!!! Nah! Cheers Tilly mate I'll miss those forearm smashes to the head mate!!!!

Strange,

All these comments, to me, also add up to be Buzz. He was a quality player, and also spent time talking to people like me (that's a first) Even tho it was mainly about dream team, I couldn't care less. Tilly will be sorely missed, but no true Canvey fan will forget either of them, for sure. Good luck Buzz, at Grays, I'm sure you wont be alone with Stimmo there. Best of luck throughout the rest of your career!