Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Any news?

upthegate

Exactly, its going on behind the scenes and until signings are 100% confirmed that, I am sure, will remain the case.

Have patience we will be informed on the official website as soon as things happen.

Yep-absolutely-in Alan we trust

i'm just trying to remember who it was that posted  with such certainty back in early may about Sammy moore joining margate before  before any notification on the official site.

it will be worth waiting for though-and to be fair-i don't think the poster specified what season or even decade that was going to be in 

Never-couldn't possibly happen.

damn cheek of it all 

i wish i could remember who it was who unequivocally wrote that he was signing for Margate.

seems they did not wait for confirmation on the official site ?

Nothing on this forum Michael. ;)

Agreed.

must have been that silly facebook thing then

still-it does have its advantages as when i post even more stupid things on there-its alot harder to scroll back and find it-tends to get lost so much quicker don't you think ?

looks like the 'culprit' got off lightly ?

a reflection of the instant society we live in today ?

anyway, back to reality -i'll reflect on what we have-green and green-as opposed to what we haven't  (positive pills still working for me see BGA )  ,and as you imply above-we need a few more-including a few of those from last season still apparently (unless anyone knows better ) in 'negotiations'

The first 3 are from last season but Nikki isnt.

maybe a bit of negotiation may be required with Nikki then....really hope he stays for next season great keeper and gets the odd goal now and then... doesn't he Tonbridge   :rolleyes: