Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jimmy hails Urchin Support

Fat Tom Daley

I believe that Billericay's league attendances were a bit up last season on the season before (I think you ended up having a slightly better league position and were in contention for the playoffs for longer last season which would probably explain it) however the general trend for most non-league clubs in recent years has been a downward one, yourselves included. Maidstone/Margate won't be in the RPL next season to bump up the figures either (not that this will matter to Hornchurch unfortunately).

So Jimmy was wrong for last season, fair comment but was correct for the underlying trend - it depends on your perspective.

Good luck to Billericay for next season, I suspect that we'll be back playing you in the RPL the season afterwards.

Apart from the top half dozen clubs in the RPL there's not much difference in the standard of football in RLN. My guess is that Harlow will win it and there's at least ten clubs capable of reaching the play offs. 

Archived