Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Expectations & Predictions for 2015/16 Season

For Windsor - same old by the looks of it.

6th.

We have a very competent squad which, at times plays the best football in the CCL, but we lack real pace all over the pitch. Unfortunately we get found out time and again at the back - everybody in the league knows it and will continue to exploit it. (Well, anyone who didn't know it, does now I suppose!)

Rob Lazarczuk's temperament and little bouts of stupidity have long been an irritation to supporters but his little bits of class will be missed as there is no-one better in the league at striking from just outside the box.

Seems a bit obvious but Camberley and Ashford look likely to fight it out for top spot.

The fixtures will be on the CCL Official Site/F.A. Site some day soon, for us the unwashed,so that we can plan where to spend our money.Ryman League were out a week ago,Ashford HOME GAME first game anyone?

LAST LEAGUE TO POST FIXTURES,A DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And NO this is not a late night rant.

Guest CROBBO

That might have something to do with the fact that some CCL teams have ground share arrangements with clubs from the Ryman etc so I think Alan has done a decent job getting them out before now.

The fixtures will be on the CCL Official Site/F.A. Site some day soon, for us the unwashed,so that we can plan where to spend our money.Ryman League were out a week ago,Ashford HOME GAME first game anyone?

Smudge, just for your Ashford start at home to AFC Hayes.

The fixtures were sent to clubs on Friday evening.  I am sure that Alan will now be adding them to the FA's Fulltime website.  The CCL website has already been updated to pick up the fixtures, results and tables entered into the Fulltime system.

Fixtures at this level has always been held up due to clubs ground sharing and have been produced as quickly as possible following the release of the step 3/4 fixtures.

For once why don't you try praising what the league do rather than having a dig at them at every opportunity.

My prediction is that Camberley will win the Prem and Knaphill will be the surprise package this season. Top three Camberley Ashford and Badshot Lea.

Division one is wide open.

Camberley or Ashford for the title. Horley to surprise most people - got some solid players, plus Ashley Nadesan's goals.

I do think that this season won't be as competitive as last and can see a few sides getting cut adrift.

As for us at Westfield, anything better than last season's eventual 14th place would be lovely.

Agree with Ellers on div 1, very open. Just wonder if Farleigh will find it tough to get going again after winning it last season, but not being able to go up? Could be a bit disheartening. Abbey Rangers will surprise a few.

if this is not a late night rant then the small amount of knowledge of Non League football I thought you had has now got even smaller.

Until all the higher leagues where our teams groundshare release their fixtures, out fixture secretary can't start to compile the C / C list. I am sure most people will understand the situation.

I understand that it might take a bit of sinking in for some

CAMBERLEY for promotion, unless, there is always an unless!

Edited by Tel

And the CCL isn't the last league to release all their fixtures. Some leagues have only done half of theirs so far. There are a few that release the first month's, then do the rest over time. The United Counties for example have only done up to December so far.

Brook House for me (Happy days eh JR reckon we are the only 2 left)

Will be interesting to see how Hayes do this season. Hartley can't be ruled out, if Ross Cook and Sam Argent are on form (in Cook's case on the pitch) then there probably isn't a better front two. Coupled with the strong players they've picked up from Cove, they'll be up there.  

Edited by elnino

Ashford to just pip the nearly men of Camberley for the title.

As for relegation, Chertsey look in a bad way. Having survived courtesy of the AGM Cup last season, they have yet to play a pre-season friendly, Many players ( including the best ones according to Kim Harris) have followed Perry Gough to Redhill and John Pomroy is yet another year older. Looks like a long season for them.  Joining them in the descendancy will be CHU and Cove, who fell away badly last time.

Division 1 looks a battle between co-habiters Bedfont & Feltham and CB Hounslow, with the incentive of a new ground just giving the nod to the latter.

You lot should be doing a Horoscope column for the NLP  !"!

:ph34r:

:bolt:

Rebel we played CHU last night and I think they will be fine, they had some good players especially on the flanks and full backs.

Bedfont and Feltham with the squad they have got should definitely be in the top three, CB looked in good shape last season and if they improve I agree they will go close, Stuart Bamford from Lammas is a good signing.

We have played Knaphill, CHU and Badshot Lea in pre season and Knaphill have impressed me the most, however Pree season means nothing, it's points that count and we will have to wait and see.

The senile old goat has slunk off to lick his wounds I trust?

You shouldn't talk about young Krooner like that, Rother !!

:ph34r:

:wub:

Aaron Minhas leaves Windsor for Beaconsfield SYCOB.

Shame that - probably our most consistent player.

James Quinn off to USA on a Sports scholarship. Decent player, not such a big miss.

Good luck to both but that may have dropped us a position or 2 in expectations for the moment!