Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GET TODAYS NON-LEAGUE PAPER

First he did it to the passnegers, then he turned to the pilot. Bored them all to death. For sefety reasons the plane turned back over the channel and the airline told him to f**k off.

Shame, coz now we've got him back with us.

<small>[ 12 May 2002, 06:11 PM: This message was edited by: Merv CIFC ]</small>

Vic Darling, if you feel the need for a drink, I've got a bottle of Pimms, or, I do a really lovely pink gin.

Fancy it? You've got my number (though you never ring me any more. Have I upset you? That sailor meant nothing to me and I think you're being petty and you know it).

Jervais - You really shouldn't bring up personal things on a public forum.

Now since you started it; it wasn't very nice catching you with that sailor, especially when at the time he was showing you where the golden rivet was!!

What really made me walk away was when I saw you dribbling and doing erotic movements at the sight of that stallion mounting the grey mare in Gloucester Park.

By the way have a shave!

<small>[ 12 May 2002, 09:38 PM: This message was edited by: vic ]</small>

Just one last quick one before I dash off on my hols, I mean it this time I'm running late as it is but I just had to point this out, if you lot haven't got todays non-league paper beg, steal or borrow a copy and turn to page 36 and read the star letter, read and inwardly digest, I'll say no more than that though before anyone asks it wasn't written by me under a different name! Right got to dash, wow I'm off to Canvey Island........!!!!!

Just to clarify, I am indeed on my 'holi-bobs' and unfortunatley for Merv and Vic internet access is readily available, but fear not I've not come on holiday to sit in front of a PC all day argueing the toss with a couple of clowns, so Merv you've not got me back and Vic if that bottle of scotch is now surplus to your requirements I'm sure I can find a use for it, though I suspect it'll be a cheapie brand!

Anyway I hope you have all read the afore mentioned letter in the NL paper written by a gentleman from nearby Eastwood, if not I'll type it out on here when I get time although perhaps Merv or Vic will oblige, after all I'm sure they'll want everyone to read it haha!

I wouldn't be suprised if they spent the day yesterday touring the newsagents of South Essex buying up every copy they could get their grubby mits on and putting them on the bonfire, after all we can't have people telling the truth about their precious CIFC!

Jervais, wasn't that you I was chatting too in the bar last night? You'll have to forgive me my memory of it is rather blurred, you didn't tell me that Vic is a friend of yours, I hope he hasn't sent you to spy on me, or maybe I'm getting paranoid, anyway I'll see you in the bar later, in fact I'm just waiting for it to open now I know its early but I'll start as I mean to continue!

I'll leave it to somebody else to give Merv and Vic whilst I'm away!