Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wilkerson

If that was the case, then the FA need to investigate - I dont want to use that as an excuse, but I recall one game before now (cant remember which off hand) being ordered to be replayed after such an incident. (And I dont know the truth of it and no-one else has suggested a missile, so I'm not pre-judging this)

I assure that our fans aren't usually the type that go around throwing things at opposition players. If it is I hope that they are found and banned!

He was streching his leg at least 10 minutes before he went off, my brother said he thought he looked injured.

Wilkerson has been brilliant for us this season as he was last year too. His injury/illness was a great loss to us tonight but the turning point which I believe cost us the game was the dismissal of Gibbs. A straight red for what appears to have been a bad foul left us fragile at the back. I have yet to see it again on TV but if it was as bad as it appeared I for one hope that Andy shows him the door!

I was in the tunnel for RK on Saturday, and when Wilko came off, the poor guy was in tears! After he'd showered and came out to watch the end (after the sending off) he told me that he'd been in bed best part of the week and only just made Thursday training! Given all of that what a performance from the big man!

That said, poor old Alex having to live up to that especially given the start... fantastic save and you then look to you defense to do their bit. "Dont waste the save boys" - a comment an old manager of mine. If that corner had been cleared it would have been so different.

Personally I can see why County are where they are, but it still baffles me why the Fleet are where they are!

They've showed everyone what they can do on this cup run - they've given you all a treat - now get behind them and push them up that table!!!