Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Any Chelsea Fans? Charity Day at Burnham FC

Burnham Lad

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me posting this but we are having a Charity day at Burnham FC:

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/burnhamfc/news/charity-day-with-chelsea-legends-the-gore-1469669.html

CHARITY DAY WITH CHELSEA LEGENDS @ THE GORE (Plus Gazza!)
Sunday 9th August - activities commence 9:30am

Burnham Football Club is hosting a great day for Charity this Sunday.

Chelsea Legends Ron 'Chopper' Harris, Bobby Tambling and Frank McAvennie will be in attendance presenting trophies to the winners of various football matches taking place. Paul Gascoign is also due to make an appearance (Thanks Gazza) and we have a local comedian all day on the tannoy to oversee proceedings.

There will be junior (U13&U15) and adult football matches taking place (15-20mins matches) between approximately 30 local teams. Juniors start around 10am with Adults kicking off around 11am.

There's a bouncy castle and face pianting for our younger members and plenty of refreshments available all day in our refrubished bar area.

All proceeds from the day will go to Great Ormand Street Hospital, The British Heart Foundation and Help for Heroes charities.

So 'come on down' and enjoy a great family fun day out at The Gore and help support these great charities.

Best wishes for your season,

Burnham Lad

A great charity day for a great hospital.

Nice to see ex-Dorking resident, Ron Harris is still active and doing good work.

If anyone DOES go, would they please tell the Chelsea people that Jose Mourinho was well out of order for treating his 1st. team doctor in the manner he did a few days ago.

I AM DISGUSTED, and I have supported them since 1958 !

Jose even got a good slagging off from Adam Hills and Co., on TV last night in 'The Last Leg'.

I just love that programme.

Archived