Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

14th/15th/16th August

Staines Lammas win 2-6, a scoreline that flattered Sandhurst in reality. Seems some of the presumptions about Lammas in this forum may be well out! From what I've seen I expect you will see them challenging at the top end of the table this season, not fighting a relegation battle! Don't read too much in to pre season!!

Will know more after Abbey Rangers game tomorrow (Monday) night.

The report from our defeat to Erith & Belvedere is available here:

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/Fix2015.16-9.html

A very disappointing day at the office! 

I suppose you could call that an 'honest' report, Rich.

With thanks to the DFC  web-site.......

"Dorking made the short trip in the pouring rain to nearby South Park – the Ryman League club now fielding their reserve side in the Combined Counties League, as permitted for the first time this season.

Keen to put their opening day defeat behind them, Glynn Stephens’ side played some of the best football seen by the Dorking faithful in a long time and, at 4-0 up with 20 minutes to go, the three points looked in the bag. However a lapse in concentration, the loss of keeper Andrew Osei to a red card and a superb South Park overhead goal, combined with the referee finding 7 minutes of additional time to play, made for a close and exciting finish as South Park fought back and the Chicks battled to eventually hold on by a single goal,"