Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dereham 0 HX 3

cup of tea

Nice away result for you guys.

Dereham, a quaint small town in the heart of Norfolk with oddly strange 'family connections'.  I trust your guys all behaved themselves !!!  :ph34r:

Nice away result for you guys.

Dereham, a quaint small town in the heart of Norfolk with oddly strange 'family connections'.  I trust your guys all behaved themselves !!!  :ph34r:

They certainly did against Romford earlier in the week, as did their players who didn't try and con the referee once in the entire match.

Pff. That's not strictly fair. Romford does have some nice parts... Like... Erm... You can see London if you stand at the top of Parkside Avenue. That's pretty cool.

Anyways, good result to see yesterday after what sounded like an even first half. Oh and Tobi Joseph! That is all.

Our defensive changes certain helped albeit against a pretty poor Dereham side. Still not quite at full steam but can't argue with a 3-0 away win. Dereham keeper very generous with first goal but good to see Toby on the score sheet and Knight did well to force the mistake for the penalty. Good day out all round.

Annie - I cannot get the NLP around here - what does it say?

I would agree with your comment re-the coach on the way back. It's safe to say that there was a great deal of enthusiasm in the team, which made for an extremely noisy journey home.

Whatever was the 'music' - it was awful.

As I'm clearly not going to be allowed to comment on a certain aspect of the game yesterday, I'm done with posting on this UNOFFICIAL FAN'S forum (I'll just stick to just the prediction league and travel only going forward). Yay to freedom of speech!!! (yes I am being sarcastic).

I'll still support the club through thick and thin though

Cheers - Simon

great to bounce back from the romford game  seemed to take it out of romford looking at their result on saturday , nice to see someone other than the main two  scoring goals something  that didnt happen enough last season , hopefully  george and alex wont be out long as both are huge loses  to the team of course

Archived