Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eva Carneiro

Rhodes

at conceding a goal because his team's doctor was doing her job

Karen - Sorry, I'm confused of Tunbridge Wells, Swansea scored on 29 and 55 minutes at Stamford Bridge on the first day of the campaign, the incident with Eva Carneiro tending to Eden Hazard on the hallowed turf came right at the end of the proceedings

All I can say is what a plonker Jose is - blaming his team's inadequate defensive frailties at conceding a goal because his team's doctor was doing her job

Thank you, Karen.

As already stated by me, it's obvious which side 'The Team' is on !

Watch this space.

Big J R - Karen has somehow managed to muscle her way in with the SSML hierarchy but, to be honest, I don't think she knows what she is talking about half the time even if, to be fair, she is a good football administrator.

Still my half the time is 100% better than your none of the time

Touché

Still my half the time is 100% better than your none of the time

Karen - No offence intended, you strike me as quite ruthless and you get what you want

I see that FIFA will be discussing the topic of Eva Carneiro and her demotion at Stamford Bridge at their Medical Committee meeting on 11 September in Zurich, that should be interesting shouldn't it: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3214813/FIFA-medical-committee-plan-debate-Chelsea-s-Eva-Carneiro-storm-Jose-Mourinho-exiled-team-doctor.html

......and after yesterdays home beating by Crystal Palace, AT Stamford Bridge, I think that proves my earlier comments that the team are NOT happy with the Chosen-One.

Just how long Roman puts up with this ludicrous situation, we shall see.

I bet it won't be long, though !!

Edited by Big J R

Big J R - I expect Eva Carneiro is not that sorry she was reduced to the ranks with Chelsea going through a poor run of results, I'm sure it's just a temporary blip though and my money is still on them for the Premiership.

After their performance so far this season, I just wish I was as confident as you.

• 1 month later...

I still fancy Chelsea to finish in the top four, this is just a temporary blip and the cream always rises to the top doesn't it

In your case Rhodes it goes sour.

As a hardened Chelsea supporter for decades Rebel, I have to agree with you.

The Chosen One has been sent to Coventry by his staff and his players and it all stems over his diabolical treatment of his team doctor.  If you were a player, who would you want for advice during or after a match on an injury ?  Certainly the team doctor and certainly not an over-opinionated European Wanna-be God.

Time for Roman to jump in before the season gets any older, me-thinks !

As a hardened Chelsea supporter for decades Rebel, I have to agree with you.

The Chosen One has been sent to Coventry by his staff and his players and it all stems over his diabolical treatment of his team doctor.  If you were a player, who would you want for advice during or after a match on an injury ?  Certainly the team doctor and certainly not an over-opinionated European Wanna-be God.

Time for Roman to jump in before the season gets any older, me-thinks !

Looking at his body language over the past few weeks it seems to me the "special one" is hoping for the sack, and a massive pay off. I used to think he was like a breath of fresh air, bit recently he has turned into an intolerable bore.

Looking at his body language over the past few weeks it seems to me the "special one" is hoping for the sack, and a massive pay off. I used to think he was like a breath of fresh air, bit recently he has turned into an intolerable bore.

My view exactly RB.

There was a lot of talk in my local yesterday lunchtime about how long he will last and how much he'll get.  Local info seems to point to a European manager already lined up to take the job over.

Coming back to Eva Caneiro, I see that she is in the process of suing the beleaguered Club for constructive dismissal, her trusted lawyer served the papers this week after failing to agree a settlement so watch this space, she probably has a good case although I didn't think that she was actually fired from the Club and just unceremoniously demoted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3296498/Eva-Carneiro-public-eye-suing-Chelsea-constructive-dismissal-following-failure-reach-agrement-club-touchline-row.html

Coming back to Eva Caneiro, I see that she is in the process of suing the beleaguered Club for constructive dismissal, her trusted lawyer served the papers this week after failing to agree a settlement so watch this space, she probably has a good case although I didn't think that she was actually fired from the Club and just unceremoniously demoted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3296498/Eva-Carneiro-public-eye-suing-Chelsea-constructive-dismissal-following-failure-reach-agrement-club-touchline-row.html

QUITE SO, Rhodsey, which is CONSTRUCTIVE dismissal.

Hope she gets a shed load of cash.  She deserves it after Mr Grumpy's outburst.

Mind you  -  He may not be long there either !!