Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I see

Weeble

Hi Weeble

Changes are afoot within the club and behind the scenes there has been lots of improvement made not just cosmetic changes but the actual foundations to a successful football club.

New sponsorships/partnerships built. Potential link ups with local football teams ensuring the maximum opportunity for progression potentials for the village and local areas up and coming younger players.

Whilst results of course will be looked at and frowned upon if they're arnt in our favour, there's a long term plan in place and hopefully for the club. The village and past and present players/ representatives we can take Frimley Forward. But before we can run on the pitch. We need to sort the club out and thats exactly what's been happening over the past 3 months.

Lynn FC kindly accepted our invitation to a friendly and it enabled us to work on a few things. Whist people may look at the result and think negatively, we got what we wanted out of the friendly.

I know a fair few on here. Yourself included Weeble, have spent time at our club, the invitation is always there for yourself and others to pop on down and I'd be more than happy to have a chat and discuss the plans for the next 12/18 months.

This post is really offensive to all the people who have got this club to where it is now i suggest it is removed.

This post is really offensive to all the people who have got this club to where it is now i suggest it is removed.

it isn't at all Duncs. But unless you understand exactly what has needed doing and what needs doing you can't appreciate it.

I'm not having an online battle, I'll let you continue your with your thoughts. But i would suggest until

You know 100% facts, you need to stop this infatuation with these 'players have left your club'. ( they had left before I arrived) ' it's the here an now'. ( yes it is and the club had found itself in a bad place ) ' the people in the area etc etc ( those that have the clubs interests at heart, have been very supportive.

Dalts

I don't think that the club is going nowhere just think it's gonna be a long time till they get back to where they were

Edited by Weeble

Good morning ,

It is interesting how these forum threads go off in a different direction to where they start.

I just thought I would jump in and say a few word on behalf of Lyne F.C of which I chair the youth and senior section.

The management team at Lyne know a lot of people in football and on the whole are good friends with them, on this occasion our friends in football are Frimley Green.

Lyne F.C would like to thank Frimley Green for their hospitality and welcome on Tuesday evening and for giving us the opportunity to test ourselves against senior opposition.

We believe both sides achieved what they wanted from the game and that is to find answers to questions they may have at this early stage of the season.

Going forward we would like to invite other managers/clubs of the combine counties to get in contact if they require a competitive mid-week training game in the months ahead.(Please contact via our website www.lynefc.co.uk)

Once again thanks to Phil and messy @ Frimley Green and good luck in the season.

Nigel

it isn't at all Duncs. But unless you understand exactly what has needed doing and what needs doing you can't appreciate it.

I'm not having an online battle, I'll let you continue your with your thoughts. But i would suggest until

You know 100% facts, you need to stop this infatuation with these 'players have left your club'. ( they had left before I arrived) ' it's the here an now'. ( yes it is and the club had found itself in a bad place ) ' the people in the area etc etc ( those that have the clubs interests at heart, have been very supportive.

You can feck off telling me that i have an infatuation with players that have left I really don't give a toss,you are obviously used to losing as you know how to CHANGE things so you'd better hurry up and do it,by the way who do you think you are calling yourself FrimleyGreenFC, kent.

Seems to me that some Clubs in the CCL are happy with the way things are going for them,albeit a downward spiral in my book.

They obviously have a 6 year plan in place,but losing is an easy habit to get into,who would of thought 3 years ago that Clubs like Ash,Cobham,Dorking,Frimley Green,Sandhurst,would be plying their trade in Div 1 where results do not matter it seems.The future could be bleak if they do not change tack quickly.

You can feck off telling me that i have an infatuation with players that have left I really don't give a toss,you are obviously used to losing as you know how to CHANGE things so you'd better hurry up and do it,by the way who do you think you are calling yourself FrimleyGreenFC, kent.

It's a username on a forum duncs.

Well done to Frimley Green winning 2 1 against Epsom very good result,still don't change my opinion on the club being given away.

I'm sure 'someone' will have a response, Duncs !