Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

22nd Aug Results

Antz

How boring this forum has become over a very short space of time amazes me,even I now go to the Official CCL  Website for results.

Never ever thought this would be the case,but Credit where Credit is due they have finally got their act together.

Be interesting to see who is the 1st Manager to get the Tin Tack,there are definitely a few contenders,even after only a few games,think I might branch out into Management,surely even I,with no experience could do a better job than a few in the CCL?

Some are lucky to even have a managers job, friends in high places as the saying goes,it really is not easy being a manager at this level especially the ones with no experience,seems to be a trend that if you do allright in youth team football then that in some strange way ( according to some clubs ) means you can do senior mens as well,the world of senior mens football is a completely different animal to youth team football, i think a couple of seasons helping a reserve team should be a minimum requirement to look for on a CV,then again they can put what they like on a CV and get away with it.

I suppose the youngsters do rely far more on social media nowadays.

Twatter and Farcebook etc.

How boring this forum has become over a very short space of time amazes me,even I now go to the Official CCL Website for results.

Never ever thought this would be the case,but Credit where Credit is due they have finally got their act together.

Be interesting to see who is the 1st Manager to get the Tin Tack,there are definitely a few contenders,even after only a few games,think I might branch out into Management,surely even I,with no experience could do a better job than a few in the CCL?

Also too many times your comments get turned & twsited to something totally not relevant to the subject

Ash utd 1 Farleigh rovers 2

A better performance by ash but still it's another defeat

Started the game well & finally took the lead after missing several good chances. Then with 10mins to go to half time ash's left back sent off for a high challenge but held on till the interval.

Second half Farleigh began to use the extra player but a fortunate goal brought them level. From here Farleigh pressed hard & got thier winning goal & held on for the points.

No complaints as our players & management need to learn quickly & wise up to ccl foitball

i took in the cb hounslow v sandhurst game. cb controlled the game easily an even without the suspended stuart bamford didnt look like conceding a goal. cb in aston ventour had the big difference he scored all four goals in a very one sided game for me sandhurst will struggle no real quality about them or the way they play though i know milly was away possibly missing players i dont know but sav was on there bench helping out.

The match report from our narrow win at Sutton Common Rovers is here:

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/Fix2015.16-10.html

Couldn't have complained if it had been a draw really, but a couple of really poor decisions didn't help us and in the end we needed an 86th minute penalty save to preserve the win.

Archived