Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

24th. - 29th. August Matches.

Big J R

Well  -  We've certainly had a fair bit of rain over the last 48 hours.

Dorking F.C.  v  Banstead at The New Defence tonight.

How are the pitches looking ?

FT Westfield 0-4 Windsor

Cove 0-7 Hartley

Chessy 3-1 Spelly

RPV 2-0 Guildford

Dorking 1-2 Banstead

Edited by Chris Clapham

Hi Tel, we are taking thing slow! We have played 6 games this season and with cups included it averages out at about 50 matches. It's a good start, but its just a start. There are a lot of very Gd sides in the league this year, Hanworth, Horley, Camberley, Ashford and everyone is capable of beating everybody on there day. Let's see what's what at Christmas :)

I've seen Hartley when they played at Baggy Lea a couple of weeks ago,if they manage to keep some of their players then they will definitely be up there at the end,the game i watched they were great going forward and now they are getting it right defensively i have been told,good luck to them but as Luke says it is only a start but with the start they've had comes that all important winning habit.

Watched my old mates at colliers destroy Redhill,4-1.redhill were poor! As always the pace and power of colliers will scare teams.

A little note,nice to see young alan at RB playing so well and looking very comfortable.

Eversley 5-3 Dorking W Reserves.

Looked a close game on scoreline but Eversley should have wrapped this game up by halftime. Dorking never gave up working throughout. We took the lead 3 times but gave 3 sloppy goals away . Once we got 2 ahead again we had lots of chances. Brad smith with 4 goals and Matt Griffin.

Watched my old mates at colliers destroy Redhill,4-1.redhill were poor! As always the pace and power of colliers will scare teams.

A little note,nice to see young alan at RB playing so well and looking very comfortable.

And good to see you big man.

Congratulations on the birth of Rosie.

Alan is, indeed, a talent and he needs to bed in to the team now. 

Report here - http://wibbandune.simplesite.com/417806039

Edited by Chris Clapham

Epsom athletic 5 Ash Utd 1

Another disappointing result & performance by Ash especially the second half which was nothing but awful.

First half I thought we had the better of the play but couldn't defend balls over the top & went in at ht 2-1 down.

I'm not taking anything away from Epsom as they played well in the second half but we was awful. They wanted it more & scored some good goals

If nothing sorted soon on the pitch with performances it's going to be a very long & disappointing season for us.....need to learn alot quicker than we are

Also at the Epsom Athletic v Ash game,along with 19 other  spectators.Ash looked by far the worst team I think I have seen in Div 1,since watching the CCL.Devoid of fitness and Pace all over the park in the 2nd half.The Epsom bench were very vociferous to say the least,but much of this was directed at the Officials,who in my opinion worked well as a team,ably led by Nick Clark.

Decent burger and pint as well. 

Also at the Epsom Athletic v Ash game,along with 19 other  spectators.Ash looked by far the worst team I think I have seen in Div 1,since watching the CCL.Devoid of fitness and Pace all over the park in the 2nd half.The Epsom bench were very vociferous to say the least,but much of this was directed at the Officials,who in my opinion worked well as a team,ably led by Nick Clark.

Blimey, Smudger !!  Have they taken the tag off at last ??

:bolt:

Reading stuff like this and from AUpostie is so sad for people like myself (and there are many ) who actually love this club,why has this happened to our once great club,the worst thing is when you go to watch a game the looks you get from some of the people who are running the club is quite unbelievable,football is a mans game with lots of different opinions it will never change,come on fellas do something before its to late and stop listening to the wrong people please.

Lammas 1-1 Banstead

Good game and a fair result, IMO Banstead are the best team we have played so far this season, we took the lead just before half time and Banstead equalised early in the second half.

It's been a really good start for us and it's great to be back home at the Lucan Pavilion playing our football and I am enjoying my football again and long may it continue.

Up the Lammas.

Might be slightly late for predictions but just caught up on the leagues slightly later. My predictions the leagues are Hartley for the prem, their attack is too quick and powerful for most teams. Camberley will be a disappointment this season will be lucky to finish top 3! Hanworth only real challengers!

Division one is an easy one for top 2 CB hounsow by far the most organised side I've seen in div one defensively and will be hard to beat! Bedfont will however give them a run for their money however still think hounslow will nick it!