Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

team to score goals

michael

seems we've tried just about every other combination;here's another :

bull

wilson ,goodman,johnson,rents

hunt

wills ,N green

D green

moore

ladapo

Diamond midfield ,with moore playing more centrally,behind ladapo but ahead of Danny Green.

a bit harsh on Taiewo, but just can't fit him in.

Bit harsh on Charlie W too who did nothing much wrong on Saturday.

maybe.

i have no idea who are best two central defenders are.

whilst i have only seem two league games-all i do observe is that both wassmer and goodman continue to play well 95% of the time ,yet make really poor errors--largely unpunished to date.(which is why i still fear for the defence because i think to date-we have mainly 'got away with it')accept tha at this level defenders will make silly errors-but still feel they make too many silly errors-yet johnson is less error prone.

I agree-patience.

maybe it does not help that TB is sending out messages that his own patience is wearing a bit thin .

its not exactly a disastrous start after all

They are all good experienced players on top money. TB has every right to be impatient and expect more from them.

I think TBs point is that our players are in the main better than the majority in this league and should be doing better.

that does seem a little condescending to say that, regardless of the "supposed" quality of our players if they aren't gelling then thats TBs fault as he chose the team.  

No chance of scoring if they carry on like today. That was nothing short of a disgrace. It was quite clear that some of the gate players were doing no more than going through the motions.

Even the most tinted of spectacles wont be able to defend that performance.

Not a performance to encourage floating spectators to return.

agree we did look very, very poor and even with Dartford a man down AND playing away they looked the better team which is a concern and only for NB in goal and the first class saves he made it could have been maybe a 4 or 5 goal scoreline.  I live in hope and remember CK at Dover last season the fans were calling for his head, they struggled to get a win, nothing was going for them then they got a win, then another and thing's just clicked and I think they finished 8th after such a poor start and CK was the best thing since sliced bread.  I think they were promoted that season so think it's a big adjustment when you 'go up' a level and ok Margate are having a difficult time at mo but so are Turo and Maidstone's performances are inconsistent at present so promoted teams do need time to get adjusted in a higher level.....  I hope the supporters still come along and support and don't start chanting negative comments to the players or manager, it really don't help what so ever  

Disagree totally. You pay your money and then the players perform like that, you are entitled to criticise them and let them know what you think.

it may make you or others feel better to rant at the team and manager and get it off you're chest but does it help the team.....I think not which was my closing comment.  

I agree Saturday we were certainly pretty poor. However on Monday the lads gave their all and how we lost that match is beyond me. The highlights dont do justice as to the amount of chances we had and dont show the corner that the keeper, under pressure, nearly punched into his own net, hitting inside of post. 

It will come am certain, starting on Saturday, trust me :D

Well,from what I saw and what I heard from people,the team WERE bad against the Dirts. Even the manager said that it was a shambles!

Look at the latest interview. Its not down to bad luck,its down to poor finishing etc.(TBs words,not mine)

Unfortunately,it didnt come good either on Saturday. Something needs to change,and quick,because if you get left behind,you'll end up playing catchup all the time and the pressure gets greater on the team with every defeat.

Its needs to change for Saturday,because with Ebbsfleet on a roll,I fear for the team(and the managers head!)

Well,from what I saw and what I heard from people,the team WERE bad against the Dirts. Even the manager said that it was a shambles!

Look at the latest interview. Its not down to bad luck,its down to poor finishing etc.(TBs words,not mine)

Unfortunately,it didnt come good either on Saturday. Something needs to change,and quick,because if you get left behind,you'll end up playing catchup all the time and the pressure gets greater on the team with every defeat.

Its needs to change for Saturday,because with Ebbsfleet on a roll,I fear for the team(and the managers head!)

Totally agree here - if and its a big IF we manage some sort of result against ££fleet then maybe we will turn the proverbial corner - however against the team tipped to romp this league I fear we will get ripped a "new One"..... :(                   I hope Im wrong

Archived