Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Back

Weeble

Yea stil here mate.dont have mates in football especially managers.

I was just asking as I came down to watch a game when you was there in your tights.

Been told loads but don't listen to anyone.

I only asked you how management was goin and you've had a right chomp lol.

And been told to shut up by who?

Yea stil here mate.dont have mates in football especially managers.

I was just asking as I came down to watch a game when you was there in your tights.

Been told loads but don't listen to anyone.

I only asked you how management was goin and you've had a right chomp lol.

And been told to shut up by who?

going all hush hush now then Dalts come on you started it,by the way most builders wear tights it helps keep the warmth in,not a chomp just telling you the way it is, always 2 sides to every story just remember that and you will go far,not in football but you will go far (hopefully)

Hush hush?? I only asked you how management was and where weebs was?

Haha trust me I work with some builders and never seen them where tights duncs.

But that's a different matter.

Back to the subject hope weebs does well in devolving south park ressies and will see him soon hopefully.

I was on holiday mate in mexico.

Yea was a good result and from what I hear should of been a lot more.but a win is a win.

whoever told you that must have rose tinted glasses first 25 frimley on top but other than the first goal and one save pretty much just through ball posession the last 20 was all fleet after a slow start an rightfully went in 2-1 up it was almost as if we hadnt had ht fleet wouldve won comfortably the second half was a bit two an throw no real pattern of play a long throw which wasnt dealt with frimley scored the same at the end a long free kick wasnt dealt with an green had an easy tap in was a fair result imo but alot more no niether keeper really had saves to make two each at the most but they were bread an butter mate

• 2 weeks later...

Duncs you coming over to south park on saturday?

Be good to see you and have a beer as you won't come to frimley.

First round on yiu

Feck off Dalts I have no interest in Frimley as far as i am concerned the new lot have been given the club and they are wecome to it,don't get me wrong still want the club to do ok and theires will be one of the 1st results i look for,spend your money on Weebs he will be there on Saturday and soon you will be looking for a game somewhere so you'd better be nice to him.