Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Striker Reid leaves Harriers by mutual consent

FF News

Kidderminster Harriers have announced that striker Craig Reid has left the club by mutual consent.

A prolific goal scorer during his career, hit-man Reid arrived at Aggborough in the summer of 2014 having finished a second spell in the Football League with Stevenage.

Renowned for his famed scoring spell at Newport County, Reid has spent the last two seasons with Harriers.

Chairman, Rod Brown, confirmed that amicable talks between the player and the club had taken place and that an arrangement on the remainder of his contract that is beneficial to both parties.

Rod commented: “I’d like to thank Craig for his professionalism while these discussions have been taking place; I think it’s obvious that we needed to do something that would enable him to go on and play his football elsewhere and continue his career, as well as taking care of the club’s interests, which I’m happy to say we have done.”

Boss Gary Whild echoed the Chairman’s sentiments and added: “On behalf of everyone at the club we’d like to wish Craig well for the future.”

Source: www.harriers.co.uk

Source

Archived