Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 12th September Fixtures/Results

Well that was one of the least enjoyable game I've seen with Windsor in the 7 years I've been following them.

I know things can change very quickly and I remain optimistic we will start clicking again soon but we're certainly not looking very good right now.

Lammas 4-0 DWR

After last weeks drubbing against Epsom Athletic the lads trained there socks off on Tues and Thurs to put things right and boy did they, in the first half we played some great football and we scored four goals, three of which were really good goals.

Delighted for the manager who is doing a great job so far, and I delighted for the players who are working so hard for the club, long may this good feeling continue.

Up the Lammas.

Horley town 3 raynes park 1.

Good to get back to winning ways in the league after a disappointed exit from the FA vase.

We started very brightly and created a number of chances.

If it wasn't for some poor finishing and a in form raynes park goalie it could and should of been out of sight at h/t but it was only 1-0.

2nd half was very similar to the 1st but raynes park never gave up. Final score 3-1.

Mom raynes park goalie. Very good performance.

AFC Hayes 0-2 Wood - Report here - http://wibbandune.simplesite.com/417806039

Result aside, a lovely day at The Brook, very welcoming club, stayed until 7.30pm arrived home rather tipsy!!!  :D

Sheerwater 2 Ash Utd 2

yet so near yet so far

Ash started ok & took the lead midway into the half & held on till half time. Second half was a minute old when Sheerwater equalised from a freekick. A min later Ash give away a pen reduced to ten men for the fourth game on the trot (no complaints about both decisions) but the penalty kicked missed the goal & the running track around the pitch. Ash somehow hung on & slowly got themselves back into the game & went 2-1 with about 20 minutes to go. Then in injury time what looked a certain foul by Sheerwater wasnt given & instead of getting in position some players moaning at the referee which Sheerwater took advantage & created a good chance which was taken & the final whistle was blown.

some improvement but still along way off & got to sort out the discipline otherwise we will just continue to throw games away

will say though think the referee hates the colour green or the word Ash....Ive seen him twice now & he's now sent 2 off & 11 bookings & only 3 booking against & neither game have had a bad foul in them

Edited by aupostie

AFC Hayes 0-2 Wood - Report here - http://wibbandune.simplesite.com/417806039

Result aside, a lovely day at The Brook, very welcoming club, stayed until 7.30pm arrived home rather tipsy!!!  :D

So, whats new ??

Really disappointing to see Ash Utd at the foot of Division 1.

In such a short space of time, they have gone from a top 3 ccl premier team, to bottom of step 6. What the hell has happened to them?

And another one of my old teams Cove Fc. Competing for the ccl prem title last season and now bottom of the table. Having played against them yesterday, I can see them being at the bottom come May. If they are not careful, they will be joining Ash Utd and other ex ccl prem clubs like Sandhurst and Frimley.

Really disappointing to see Ash Utd at the foot of Division 1.

In such a short space of time, they have gone from a top 3 ccl premier team, to bottom of step 6. What the hell has happened to them?

And another one of my old teams Cove Fc. Competing for the ccl prem title last season and now bottom of the table. Having played against them yesterday, I can see them being at the bottom come May. If they are not careful, they will be joining Ash Utd and other ex ccl prem clubs like Sandhurst and Frimley.

All of those instances money ran out, players went Johnno. Simple as that. In fairness, the old Ash team was a while ago now mate. They've been on the slide for ten years at least.

Powelly got it just about right Jonno,I was at Ash yesterday and was speaking to some of the stalwarts and i can tell you they are not happy,Terry Holloway is fuming about what has happened down there and is desperate for change,he and i both agree the fortunes of the 1st team can and must be changed,i dont however agree about the money to me you can start rebuilding without that and i know of a lot of good players who just want to play and not screw the club,how far down must the team go before the alarm bells are listened to ?Gaz can honestly say the pitch was superb yesterday now lets get a team to play on it (no disrespect to Baggy Lea).

Powelly got it just about right Jonno,I was at Ash yesterday and was speaking to some of the stalwarts and i can tell you they are not happy,Terry Holloway is fuming about what has happened down there and is desperate for change,he and i both agree the fortunes of the 1st team can and must be changed,i dont however agree about the money to me you can start rebuilding without that and i know of a lot of good players who just want to play and not screw the club,how far down must the team go before the alarm bells are listened to ?Gaz can honestly say the pitch was superb yesterday now lets get a team to play on it (no disrespect to Baggy Lea).

Duncs...are you taking the p***out of me again or was that actually a compliment from you?

its a well deserved compliment,me and Duffs (Martin)both agreed we'd liked to have played on it rather than the mud bath we used to play on.

Well thank you...I am trying my best but can be alot better

Sheerwater 2 Ash Utd 2

yet so near yet so far

Ash started ok & took the lead midway into the half & held on till half time. Second half was a minute old when Sheerwater equalised from a freekick. A min later Ash give away a pen reduced to ten men for the fourth game on the trot (no complaints about both decisions) but the penalty kicked missed the goal & the running track around the pitch. Ash somehow hung on & slowly got themselves back into the game & went 2-1 with about 20 minutes to go. Then in injury time what looked a certain foul by Sheerwater wasnt given & instead of getting in position some players moaning at the referee which Sheerwater took advantage & created a good chance which was taken & the final whistle was blown.

some improvement but still along way off & got to sort out the discipline otherwise we will just continue to throw games away

will say though think the referee hates the colour green or the word Ash....Ive seen him twice now & he's now sent 2 off & 11 bookings & only 3 booking against & neither game have had a bad foul in them

Having seen Ash only once this season,the problem with the bookings is they are very unfit,blowing out their backsides after 50 mins,do they train?