Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fabulous striker, Target Man available

MK_Coach

I am currently training a fabulous 24 old striker who used to play as left back, or wing at conference level before his injury.

The problem is that he has match conference experiences in different position than striker which is his natural position.

He was the best all time scorer at BTEC but changed position once he moved at the MK Dons at the age of 18.

He never recovered from this wrong position decision and drop out of the Dons.

Coming back from injury and after few years of wasted time, he is now ultra fit, very powerful and ready to score.

I spent 6 months training him as I did in French and German premiership teams.

Our target is 2 goals per match at conference level.

He need today a team to give him match experiences as a striker.

Any team struggling to score is welcome to call me to arrange a trial.

Only step 1 or 2 teams will be considered.

Please do not call me if your team is playing under conference level.

I am based in Milton Keynes.

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED ... HE IS REALLY FABULOUS SCORER AS WELL AS TARGET MAN.

He has no contract, ready to play immediately.

Thanks,

Mr VARNICA

Mobile: 07 922 481 134

Many thanks for all your calls and sorry for the short notice.

I am pleased to announce that after a trial this player signed abroad in a premiership team (highest football level).

I did not expect such a fast move and would have preferred to follow him few more months locally but......

I am currently training an 18 years old french/british player who is 6"7.

He is today a kind of Pogba but I would prefer to see him more like  Yaya Touré if he wants to succeed in British football.

I will spend 9 months with him and will focus work on lower center of gravity and power. He is technically perfect but too tall therefore not strong enough on his legs.

He is still young because just turn 18. I expect him to reach conference level at the end of this season. His potential is very high when he will reach physical maturity at around 21.

Any team at conference level interested in this player for season 2016-2017 is welcome to contact me.

Thanks,

Mr VARNICA

Mobile: 07 922 481 134

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It seems that the goalkeeper Matt (DOB 04/12/97) will be back in Milton Keynes after summer trials in Portugal

His BMI was too low (18 because 6"3 for 65kilo) and they did not sign him in premiership which requires at least a BMI of 21.

He is currently training every day twice all summer with top quality ex international pro goalkeeper coach.

He got an offer in Division 3 in Portugal but going so far for such level did not have any interest.

He will get the same level here in UK and get paid for each game.

He did very well last year with few games in Evo Stick adult team.

His team with Matt goalkeeping won the senior adult bucks and berks cup.

His current UK teams could not wait longer for him and has already recruited 2 extra goalkeepers.

It is therefore time for him to go somewhere else.

Very secure, top savers. I think one of the very very best.

He is supposed to be back in UK at the end of August.

Please only Step 3 and above teams. No scoots.

Contact me directly by email varnica@omondo.com or whatsapp +44 7 922 481 134 because we are not in UK till end of August.

Thx,

Mr VARNICA

Archived