Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sweet Chariot Parade - Help please

Rushed out of work at 12.10 and managed to get a great spot along Regent Street to see Johnny and the boys.

I forgot my Camera, so if anyone was at the parade who has some digital shots, would they be prepared to send them on.My boy was expecting photo's.

If so please send me a private message on the forum.

Regards

BOROMAN

Swing low sweet ..... ahhh hairs on the back of my neck eh?

and to quote someone else...

>>It's called the herd mentality,mate

We English are world beaters at it.

We tend to be easily led in these matters.

And any [***!!***] that see's through the irony of it all (and there are a few of us) dont go along with it like dolly the sheep is labeled a thick quisling leftie cu-t.

Well Fuch em

No nothing plums on putting these people on pedestals for what? Doing what they are paid for.

What have they really contributed to you and me?

Fuch all.

Yet we have the boards usual suspect patriotic meathead [****!!****] over a load of middle class rugger types because they won the world championship that only only half a dozen countries and Wales partake in.

And soppy bollocx Beckham getting highly paid for doing his job playing football and then recieving an OBE?

What's [***!!***] going on?

Maybe we should look around at the quite heroism of ordinary people, people who aint rich and rarely make it into the papers.

Nurses,teachers,doctors,community activists and others who work voluntary to make the British society a little bit more worth living.

The whole show is a fuching joke to divert our attention away from the things that really matter.

Crime is at an all time high.

The NHS is on par with Angola's health system.

The trains are shunted.

The bbc are targeting the working class.

There's litter everywhere.

Old people are afraid to go out.

The highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe.

Worst education system of any developed country.

Pubs shut at 11 every [***!!***] and his dog is penning a book.

And not forgeting the so-called war against terrorism.

Lots of meddling.

Lots of dead soldiers.

No Saddam

No Osama.

No WMD.

No decrease in terror.

Lots more new terrorists

10,000 dead civilians killed by Alied forces in Iraq to get at one bloke.

And the killing of all these people was for what reason? oh yeah, so they could be free.

<<

Miserable fcuker ain't you!

"There's litter everywhere! Haha,worrying that, lucky you don't live somewhere really horrible!

Yes, there is a lot of cr*p in this world and if the fact the English won something brings a smile to alot of people for a short while then that ain't a bad thing.

Don't think I did, yes there are alot of things wrong with this world and our country, this bloke has just listed his personal hates and decided to have a rant!I don't need him to tell me the trains ain't upto scratch,I use them everyday thank you very much or the fact he was anti the Iraq war! zzzzzzzzzzzz Bet he didn't even bother to use his vote!

Sorry about all the interlopers, I have watched Rugby, mainly via telly for about 15 years on a regular basis, still don't bloody understand all the rules.

My spelling, well just not very good at it.

I have been to a couple of live games, Thurrock V London Irish in the Pilkington Cup in 1991/2 and England V Italy in 2001 in think it was.

Despite all these postings, I don't suppose Im any nearer the pics?