Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Badshot Lea

duncs

Resigned, sacked. Does it really matter? Yes some do leave for work commitments, but he almost certainly wouldn't have gone if results were going well.

Bottom line is that four Managers have now left their posts and we are only six weeks in. Redhill, Badshot Lea, Spelthorne and now Guildford too. I can't remember so many changes ever happening so soon before at this level.

A worrying trend.

Not you Duncs Mr Clapham made a reference of the word "sacked" which as we know, is massively different from "resigned"

Oh, my apologies then. No offence meant.

Resigned, sacked. Does it really matter? Yes some do leave for work commitments, but he almost certainly wouldn't have gone if results were going well.

Bottom line is that four Managers have now left their posts and we are only six weeks in. Redhill, Badshot Lea, Spelthorne and now Guildford too. I can't remember so many changes ever happening so soon before at this level.

A worrying trend.

I must admit Rich. it does seem a touch early in the season.

Who knows who will be where by the end of it !

When did Donovan leave Guildford? Heard about the others but saw him in the dugout last week at Sutton & didn't think Guildford were that bad so a bit surprised.

I got the news on the web site this morning ! i contacted a fellow fan shortly after learning the news who was just as surprised as i was ,as far as i know dons approach to his roll was very professional ,so i dont know the reason for his depature ! be it personal or results who knows ;-(

I got the news on the web site this morning ! i contacted a fellow fan shortly after learning the news who was just as surprised as i was ,as far as i know dons approach to his roll was very professional ,so i dont know the reason for his depature ! be it personal or results who knows ;-(

Far be it from me to speculate, but Don once played for the Baggies, who will be announcing their new manager tonight :rolleyes:  

Far be it from me to speculate, but Don once played for the Baggies, who will be announcing their new manager tonight :rolleyes:  

I would be seriously disappointed if this was any more than speculation GF.

Archived