Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Match Thread - Saturday 26th September

Chris Clapham

Couldn't agree more Bronco. Why the referee decided to blow the whistle when it looked as though Glass had ridden the challenge is beyond me. When the whistle blew I was worried, as I was at the other end and wasn't sure whether it was a penalty to go with the red card.

At 1-1 and with 11 v 11 no one would have complained and the ref would have been praised for a great advantage, which I felt he did do on a couple of occasions later in the game.

As for playing against ten men, we've had a fair bit of practice at that over the last 12 months and by the end it did look as though Farnham had run out of ideas. In fact we could have increased our lead on a few occasions, but I'm aware that Farnham were short of players so we'll just be thankful for the three points and move on.

By the way, what about the goal that won the game from Matt Ferdinando? You won't see a better one all season. It was similar to Rooney's overhead kick against Man City a couple of years back and for those who were at the game, not far short of the one Staforde Palmer got against us last year for Molesey, which was from further out.

The match report, courtesy of our young new recruit Sam Brooker is here: Sam is looking to get into sporting journalism and so any feedback would be appreciated.

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/Fix2015.16-17.html

Sorry Rich I should have mentioned before, but it was a few yards outside the box, so at least he got that bit right!!!

Archived