Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 3rd/Sun 4th Matches

Saturday 3rd October

F.A. Vase - 1st Qualifying Round

Abbey Rangers v Tytherington Rocks

Beckenham Town v Redhill

Banstead Athletic v Cray Valley (PM)

Chertsey Town v Tadley Calleva

Cobham v Sutton Common Rovers

Cogenhoe United v AFC Hayes

Fairford Town v Badshot Lea

Frimley Green v Thame United

Hanworth Villa v Oxhey Jets

Hartley Wintney v Milton United

Knaphill v Lydney Town

Malmesbury Victoria v Farnham Town

Westfield v Carterton

Windsor v Royal Wootton Bassett Town

Worthing United v Epsom Athletic

Cherry Red Records Premier Challenge Cup 2nd Round

Worcester Park v Chessington & Hook Utd

Premier Division

Camberley Town v Ashford Town

Colliers Wood Utd v Spelthorne Sports

Cove v Epsom & Ewell

Guildford City v Raynes Park Vale

Division 1

Ash United v Bedfont & Feltham

Farleigh Rovers v Dorking

Staines Lammas v Eversley & California

Sunday 4th October

Southall v CB Hounslow United 

Wood v Spelly - http://wibbandune.simplesite.com/417946078

Good luck to ALL CCL clubs engaged in the FA Vase tomorrow and Sunday.

Bring home the bacon!

went to watch Ash play a very slick Bedfont and Feltham BF coming out on top and deservedly so with a 2 1 victory,I thought Ash in the 1st half did ok but lacked anything going forward Alan Reed at the back for Ash is very solid but when he wins the ball the other players never pick up the seconds,Bedfont were quickly out of the blocks in the 2nd half and scored 2 really well taken goals,as my mate said "game over",the home team did manage to pull a goal back but never had enough belief to go and get something out of the game,Ref and his assistants were very good and kept the match moving at a good pace.

Abbey Rangers 1-1 Tytherington Rocks

Beckenham Town 2-0 Redhill

Banstead Athletic 2-6 Cray Valley (PM)

Chertsey Town 0-2 Tadley Calleva

Cobham 0-3 Sutton Common Rovers

Cogenhoe United 3-1 AFC Hayes

Fairford Town 4-2 Badshot Lea

Frimley Green 2-7 Thame United

Hanworth Villa 2-1 Oxhey Jets

Hartley Wintney 4-1 Milton United

Knaphill 3-1 Lydney Town

Malmesbury Victoria 4-2 Farnham Town

Westfield 1-2 Carterton

Windsor 2-1 Royal Wootton Bassett Town

Worthing United 3-0 Epsom Athletic

Cherry Red Records Premier Challenge Cup 2nd Round

Worcester Park 1-5 Chessington & Hook Utd

Premier Division

Camberley Town 2-1 Ashford Town(Middx)

Colliers Wood Utd 2-3 Spelthorne Sports

Cove 0-7 Epsom & Ewell

Guildford City 5-3 Raynes Park Vale

Division 1

Ash United 1-2 Bedfont & Feltham

Farleigh Rovers 0-2 Dorking

Staines Lammas 0-1 Eversley & California

Windsor's win was AET and after a thoroughly absorbing and entertaining game.

More new faces at Windsor and they certainly made a difference. In the 1st half we were excellent, playing some of the lovely football we've got used to in recent years but not this season. Could / should have gone in more than 1-0 up although RWB certainly had their chances as well.

Second half a different story and RWB piled on the pressure more and more - but for some profligate finishing and another superb performance from Dennison in goal they could have had the game wrapped up, however it wasn't until the 84th minute that they finally equalised.

ET was a similar pattern with some Windsor players having given their all in the 90 struggling to raise a gallop, however possibly our best move of the match saw a beautifully worked goal midway through the 1st period of ET. More backs to the wall ensued and some tempers frayed as the tension increased but we held on for what should be a real confidence boosting victory.

We just need to keep the new faces - not always a given of course...

Teams playing Ashford at the moment must be looking foreword to play them, rather than in trepidation. Three loses on the spin, why ? After not loosing for so many games how can a team do such a good job on Hanworth be in the position of three games no points.

It's down to injuries, injuries and injuries, I've been told multiple injuries through the spine of the team has caused the problem.

I hope the players have a speedy recovery and Ashford get back to their flowing football.

Ashford will not be the only team with players missing, all teams have players missing at some point in the season but not all at the same time.

Teams playing Ashford at the moment must be looking foreword to play them, rather than in trepidation. Three loses on the spin, why ? After not loosing for so many games how can a team do such a good job on Hanworth be in the position of three games no points.

It's down to injuries, injuries and injuries, I've been told multiple injuries through the spine of the team has caused the problem.

I hope the players have a speedy recovery and Ashford get back to their flowing football.

Ashford will not be the only team with players missing, all teams have players missing at some point in the season but not all at the same time.

its an unfortunate fact of the CCL that players will go missing at some point injuries cannot be helped but some of the reasons for players missing games are just unreal for example when i was manager at Frimley Green I had a lad call me and tell me he couldn't play because he was sunburnt,we were in January for fecks sake,needless to say he didn't get another call lol. Edited by duncs

its an unfortunate fact of the CCL that players will go missing at some point injuries cannot be helped but some of the reasons for players missing games are just unreal for example when i was manager at Frimley Green I had a lad call me and tell me he couldn't play because he was sunburnt,we were in January for fecks sake,needless to say he didn't get another call lol.

Duncs it could have been frostbite for the first game in August!

Ha ha you're right Tel,but going back to your origional post,in this league if you can get a settled team you are very lucky,in fact it will get you a good finishing position if you can,normally you will probably have at least 2 or 3 changes every week and sometimes more, its something managers have to deal with at this level i'm afraid,must just say though mate your manager bites very easily I went to the Hartley game last tuesday and had to laugh at the older Hartley fans who were winding him up,he kept on taking their bait so they kept feeding him,absolutely priceless.

went to watch Ash play a very slick Bedfont and Feltham BF coming out on top and deservedly so with a 2 1 victory,I thought Ash in the 1st half did ok but lacked anything going forward Alan Reed at the back for Ash is very solid but when he wins the ball the other players never pick up the seconds,Bedfont were quickly out of the blocks in the 2nd half and scored 2 really well taken goals,as my mate said "game over",the home team did manage to pull a goal back but never had enough belief to go and get something out of the game,Ref and his assistants were very good and kept the match moving at a good pace.

Report is about right Duncs but thought if we had a proper goalscorer we could have easily found ourselves in front at half time....nice to see tho the team might be reading my reports & trying to sort out the discpiline side of their game

Report is about right Duncs but thought if we had a proper goalscorer we could have easily found ourselves in front at half time....nice to see tho the team might be reading my reports & trying to sort out the discpiline side of their game

The discipline was ok but if the 10 hadn't been subbed he could of been sent off,Ash got lots of good playersbut they are playing catch up on the fitness side of things,which should of been adressed pre season,my fear is if you lose 1 or 2 players to suspension then you will struggle again,has the lad reid got a suspension looming ?

Farleigh Rovers 0-2 Dorking.

Another good result for DFC.

Any comments TSF ?  I take it you were there.

Edited by Big J R

The discipline was ok but if the 10 hadn't been subbed he could of been sent off,Ash got lots of good playersbut they are playing catch up on the fitness side of things,which should of been adressed pre season,my fear is if you lose 1 or 2 players to suspension then you will struggle again,has the lad reid got a suspension looming ?

not been book at all this season duncs....your right about the our no10