Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-October 17 )

• Photo
    Canary Saint

• Photo
    GNFC til i die

• Photo
    Town Statto

• Photo
    Don Douglas

• Photo
    UpTheBulls

• Photo
    lecof

• Photo
    davelfc

• Photo
    hilson

• Photo
    davidace23

• Photo
    Dave EUFC

• Photo
    RicharDinGlasgoW94

• Photo
    wakeling

• Photo
    non league fan

Photo

Rob Smith

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
8 replies to this topic

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
St. Albans City's top winger Rob Smith commited his future to the club this week despite a last minute bid by Canvey Island to hijack him!
Guess it's not all going your way this season, I don't think you'll even finish in the Top 5 next season!

By the way CANV I like your Sweeney avaitar, can I have one (or a Minder one if possible)
I'm guessing it's from www.thesweeney.com which has some fantastic soundbites of Regan saying things like "shut it"

Going off the subject a bit here... oh yeah...Canvey, rubbish, relegation fodder..... normal service resumed!

We're the sweeney (or EFM) and we haven't had any dinner (or booze for EFM)... so unless you want a kicking you'd better tell us what we want to hear.

<small>[ 20 May 2002, 04:14 PM: This message was edited by: EFM The Firm, The Voice ]</small>

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
fancy a drink george.
what at this time of day guv,where can we get a drink round here?.
i know a place just round the corner...

fag george.
but guv its my last one!
so!

yeah there is some classic stuff on that site used to be a great picture of reagans front room under the style guide, not to sure if its still there

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
try this url for your avatar http://www.thesweene...es/granada2.jpg .. i'd pay good money for one of these motors in working nick

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
actually this one is right up your street http://www.thesweene...ages/swguns.jpg

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
I agree
Consider It done!

Could this be the start of a happy releationship between Canvey and City..... nah! I doubt it, but a mutural respect for the sweeney is alway good (like the england and german soldiers plating football on xmas day .... well not quite)

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
efm i hope that was a spelling mistake as i have never seen anyone plate a football yet hahaha

offline Wilf

Wilf
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I hope davec means that he has never seen anyone preserving a football by covering it with a metallic skin.
I should hate to think that this site has degenerated to the level of accepting lewd sexual practices with an item of sporting paraphernalia (unless you include Wardy's use of the said ball near goal)

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
WILF,I WAS ONLY CONCERNED THAT I HAD MISSED SOMETHING IN MY TIME ON THIS EARTH.I KNOW YOU CAN EAT FOOTBALL,DRINK FOOTBALL,AND SLEEP FOOTBALL,MAYBE COCO-COLA NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PLATING FOOTBALL.I CAN JUST IMAGINE BECKS IN THE 90TH, MIN TAKING A FREEKICK OUTSIDE THE BOX,THE CLOCK TICKING THE CROWD ON THE EDGE OF THERE SEATS WAITING FOR GOD TO HIT THE BALL IT`S 0-0 AGAINST BRAZIL IT`S THE LAST KICK OF THE GAME,HE START`S HIS RUN ,THEN DROP`S TO HIS KNEES AND PLATES THE BALL.(WITH A SILVER LINING),I MYSELF WOULD BE WORRIED,IF FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THE GAME WOULD GO TO PENALTIE`S AND WE WOULD BLOODY LOSE.ROLL ON THE NEW SEASON.

offline SAINTS64MAD

SAINTS64MAD
  • Reserves Coach
Leave EFM!!!!! HE ROCKS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus