Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 12-December 17 )

• Photo
    Hornet

• Photo
    Riversider

• Photo
    tigersfan

• Photo
    theboss

• Photo
    beatsurrender

• Photo
    ebbsfleet is for life

• Photo
    sportingevenings

Photo

Cash for your opinions

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
13 replies to this topic

offline Peter W.

Peter W.
  • Spectator
If you fancy cash in hand for your opinions visit the fleet trust site forum, where you can see the details.

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
I've spoken to the lady who's running this and there are 2 things going on. Both are on this coming Tuesday night at the Ascot Arms, in Gravesend. The 1st is from 6.30 pm to 8, which is for people who attended the Notts Co game; There is then another discussion going on with people who watched the game on Sky from 8PM to 9.30.

Your fee for talking about the game you love for an hour and a half? A sweet £35 a week before Xmas. Bargain

You can get the lady's number through the fleet trust web page, I know she's still looking for people.

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
Marry just called me and tells me she still needs people for this discussion on Tuesday night. So if you're aged between 20 and 40 (ish) and want to make £35 for a fun hour and a half talking about gravesend, call her on 01634 260425 and book yourself a place.

offline Hirsty

Hirsty
  • First XI - Permanent
Ascot Arms ??? The Central...my spritual home......I can be in there anytime...but I am ( regretfully!) over 40...is my opinion not valid ?? I'll talk for hours for a few Strongbows....( although £35 an hour would be nice !!)

Seeing as I am too old....I'll be in there anyway...just as a member of the public....and welcome you to my front room !!

Cheers,

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
how much over 40? I don't think a few years would matter. It's a catchment thing I guess

offline Hirsty

Hirsty
  • First XI - Permanent
45 !

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
you're fine then, I checked last night

offline Hirsty

Hirsty
  • First XI - Permanent
Are you expecting a lot in there tomorrow evening ? the manager knows nothing about it. Saw a face I know from footie in there this evening, was that you ? I know the faces...but not the names.....anyway, I'll be in there tomorrow with a couple of mates that usually come along with me on a Saturday...

Cheers,

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
I don't know how many are going. As far as I know, we've got the hall or someplace like that

offline Hirsty

Hirsty
  • First XI - Permanent
Ah...the hall round the back....that'll be it then !

Cheers,

offline Hirsty

Hirsty
  • First XI - Permanent
Spoke to the lady this afternoon....surplus to requirements !!! Therefore will not be in attendance.. which is a bit of a shame. They have one place left for someone who watched it on telly rather than being at the game.

Cheers,

offline Hirsty

Hirsty
  • First XI - Permanent
PS...I was willing to rabbit on for nothing as well...!! I usually do !!

Cheers

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
It was a good night, whitter on about the Fleet, get pait 35 quid and have our photo's taken with the FA cup! Two blokes had it with them, it was great

offline Hirsty

Hirsty
  • First XI - Permanent
Sounds like a good evening....shame I didn't get my name on the list earlier.

However, one of my drinking companions, who I drag down to the games occasionally, managed to get involved later in the evening,(assumably by still being at the bar ?) and had his photo taken with the FA cup also !!........and got paid !!

Oh well....ce la vie !!

Regards,

Cheers,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus