Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cash for your opinions

Peter W.

I've spoken to the lady who's running this and there are 2 things going on. Both are on this coming Tuesday night at the Ascot Arms, in Gravesend. The 1st is from 6.30 pm to 8, which is for people who attended the Notts Co game; There is then another discussion going on with people who watched the game on Sky from 8PM to 9.30.

Your fee for talking about the game you love for an hour and a half? A sweet £35 a week before Xmas. Bargain

You can get the lady's number through the fleet trust web page, I know she's still looking for people.

Ascot Arms ??? The Central...my spritual home......I can be in there anytime...but I am ( regretfully!) over 40...is my opinion not valid ?? I'll talk for hours for a few Strongbows....( although £35 an hour would be nice !!)

Seeing as I am too old....I'll be in there anyway...just as a member of the public....and welcome you to my front room !!

Cheers,

Are you expecting a lot in there tomorrow evening ? the manager knows nothing about it. Saw a face I know from footie in there this evening, was that you ? I know the faces...but not the names.....anyway, I'll be in there tomorrow with a couple of mates that usually come along with me on a Saturday...

Cheers,

Sounds like a good evening....shame I didn't get my name on the list earlier.

However, one of my drinking companions, who I drag down to the games occasionally, managed to get involved later in the evening,(assumably by still being at the bar ?) and had his photo taken with the FA cup also !!........and got paid !!

Oh well....ce la vie !!

Regards,

Cheers,

angry.gif