Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup

I am Spartacus

what do i say-could not get much tougher.as a few know-i live near fgr so i'm either watching margate or fgr.

the gap between top of conf national and bottom of nls is a lot more than two divisions.

fgr aren't that great-but are light years ahead of margate i am afraid.

i really can't see any weak links that margate can exploit-i fear for wilson and green at full back-as whilst i believe pace can be over-rated-fgr have very serious pace in frear and Marsh-brown .

i do not want it to be-and my first loyalty will be with margate;but frankly-it could be embarrassing.

A loss of 6-0 or less would be an achievement.

Christain jolley gets to play against his old club then

what do i say-could not get much tougher.as a few know-i live near fgr so i'm either watching margate or fgr.

the gap between top of conf national and bottom of nls is a lot more than two divisions.

fgr aren't that great-but are light years ahead of margate i am afraid.

i really can't see any weak links that margate can exploit-i fear for wilson and green at full back-as whilst i believe pace can be over-rated-fgr have very serious pace in frear and Marsh-brown .

i do not want it to be-and my first loyalty will be with margate;but frankly-it could be embarrassing.

A loss of 6-0 or less would be an achievement.

Christain jolley gets to play against his old club then

Blimey! Have a LITTLE faith in the team! Remember the old adage-"Its the Cup-and anything can happen in cup  games on the day! :bigshock:

As the underdogs in the tie,they'll have nothing to lose. I suspect that the pressure will be off and that they will probably play better as a result of that.

Looking forward to a good game,in front of,hopefully a good crowd.

Archived