Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Promotion To The CCL

Chris Clapham

If they haven't got their facilities in order it sounds like it BF.

I would imagine there are a few clubs from the Surrey Elite that are hoping this could be their chance. If in the worst cased scenario, the 4 CCL clubs in question didn't get their facilities up to scratch, are there 4 clubs in the Surrey Elite that could take their place?

Think I posted something similar recently but these are the teams that have a shot at promotion (I think)

ELITE LEAGUE

Balham (at Cobham)

Horsley (If The Urnfield is ready in time)

MIDDLESEX LEAGUE

New Hanford (at Hillingdon Borough) (or SSML)

LPOSSA (at AFC Hayes) (or SSML)

West Essex (at Barking) (Probably Essex Senior)

British Airways (at Ashford Town)

Tooting & Mitcham Wanderers (at Whyteleafe)

Cricklewood Wanderers (at Wembley) (or SSML)

Deportivo Galicia (at Edgware Town – the old Kingsbury Town ground) (or SSML)

Kensington Dragons (if at West London Stadium?) (Interesting one this a an FA Charter Club!)

What about Tooting Bec Chris? Do they not play at Tooting & Mitcham?

They play on athe floodlit 3G pitch behind the main stadium.

They are hoping to upgrade with seats, cover etc etc but money and time would be against them I reckon.

Most of those wanting promotion to step 6 are using a ground that's already has the grade which seems to me unfair on those who own thier own grounds

• 2 weeks later...

aupostie I totally agree, at this level you should have your own ground. Too many clubs ground share to gain a backdoor entry into the league, then decide that is the easy option and never move. A total joke if you ask me, but hey that's just my opinion :D ​ 

Archived