Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 10th November Matches

Chris Clapham

TUESDAY

Surrey Senior Cup

Godalming v Guildford

Molesey v Raynes Park Vale

Mx Charity Cup

Hanworth v Southall 7.30

Hampton & Richmond v Bedfont & Feltham

Southern Combination Cup

Dorking Wanderers v CB Hounslow United

Camberley Town v Worcester Park

Premier Division

Bedfont v Hartley Wintney

Redhill v Farnham

Windsor v Cove

Division 1

Eversley & California v Sandhurst Town 7.30 (might go to this)!

Windsor 5-1 Cove

Cove looked young and somewhat out of their depth most of the game.

Windsor missed so many chances with Barry Dunbar (scored 6 in the last 4 games) unfortunately having a bit of a 'mare in front of goal - another day he'd have bagged 3 or 4.

Having been so profligate it was not a great surprise when Cove pegged it back to 1-1 mid way through the 2nd half on one of their rare advances into Windsor territory. But that stung us into action and, having replaced Dunbar with Jack Banks (1st game for a year or more after only a few sub appearances in the past) he proceeded to bag a quick fire hat-trick, much to everyone's surprise, with some neat and precise finishing.

With Hartley Wintney dropping points last night, a title challenge is still a possibility.... (Ahem) ;)

Surrey Senior Cup

Godalming 1-0 Guildford

Molesey 2-1 Raynes Park Vale

Mx Charity Cup

Hanworth 1-1 Southall aet HVFC won pens

Hampton & Richmond 4-0 Bedfont & Feltham

Southern Combination Cup

Dorking Wanderers 0-2 CB Hounslow United

Camberley Town 3-2 Worcester Park aet

Premier Division

Bedfont 1-1 Hartley Wintney

Redhill 0-1 Farnham

Windsor 5-1 Cove

Division 1

Eversley & California 5-2 Sandhurst Town 

From another's site

Redhill FC 0-1 Farnham Town FC (Combined Counties Premier Division) 
Played at The Kiln Brow, Redhill .. adjacent A23 

Att .. around 55 (h/c) ; Entry £7 .. Prog £2 .. Weather - odd spot or two. 
Travel .. drifted over to A3 and used the A25 in .. but M25 and A3 / A31 back .. around the hour an twenty mark. 
Colours .. Reds in red / white stripes and black shorts .. Town in all yellow 

Oh Aaron .. Aaron .. Aaron .. Goodwin .. you may of enjoyed it (Farnham Town didn’t quite justify your surname) but I’m afraid you will never be a Premiership Ref with foam spray .. so please relax next time and let the lads play and enjoy themselves .. after an hour you had most of the crowd and players laughing at decisions and wondering what was coming next .. and even one of your Lino’s was smiling .. you just cannot book eight players (or whatever the number was) and send two off for next to nothing. I know you meant well and there may of been an Assessor in the Atcost (who I’m sure ran out of note paper by half time) .. and you probably enjoy your vocational work but you do not need to apply every letter of the law .. the word only has three letters anyway .. such a shame .. as this game had so much to offer but was never allowed to materialise. 

Ground felt ok with good sized social scene in the "Strikers" clubhouse .. a good service at tea bar .. covered seating and the covered terrace tucked away in south east corner .. bit exposed elsewhere with just the sound of road and rail each side .. the pitch looks like the weather dictates from here on in and found a bit boggy by both teams .. but they coped given the whistle blowing and arm waving. 

As for game (see Aaron) .. nothing much for ten minutes .. felt it was going to be low scoring affair from the off .. a "red” head put first chance over a bar from 6 yards .. then it was all Goodwin .. until another header hit top of bar on 26 mins .. then on 40 first red card to Town full back (I assume tug and verbal) .. then on 44 a second yellow for Red No 5 .. more yellows second half .. Reds had better foray’s and should of scored earlier .. my favourite was Reds No6 .. Qudos Bolagi (a Combined Counties version of Lassana Diarra) who played in the hole in front of the back 4 (reduced to back 3) but unfortunately taken off late .. exposing his defence and the last breakaway of game, which saw the only goal lashed in on the run by Farnham, who had taken advantage after a Reds last attack, when trying to walk the ball into the goal .. just shoot lads .. just shoot. 

So not the best way to end for one team .. a nil-nil would of been a much fairer conclusion if allowed .. but I went home smiling .. for you never know .. our Aaron Goodwin will have another game next week .. and I some of us may be there ..

Windsor 5-1 Cove

Cove looked young and somewhat out of their depth most of the game.

Windsor missed so many chances with Barry Dunbar (scored 6 in the last 4 games) unfortunately having a bit of a 'mare in front of goal - another day he'd have bagged 3 or 4.

Having been so profligate it was not a great surprise when Cove pegged it back to 1-1 mid way through the 2nd half on one of their rare advances into Windsor territory. But that stung us into action and, having replaced Dunbar with Jack Banks (1st game for a year or more after only a few sub appearances in the past) he proceeded to bag a quick fire hat-trick, much to everyone's surprise, with some neat and precise finishing.

With Hartley Wintney dropping points last night, a title challenge is still a possibility.... (Ahem) ;)

Would just like to add to this..i thought the Cove keeper had a fantastic game.

If cove go down and if they keep that young team with one or two additions I feel they will grow into a decent bunch and come back stronger

If cove go down and if they keep that young team with one or two additions I feel they will grow into a decent bunch and come back stronger

Possibly mate,the thing is if you have a whole set up of youth you will never compete in the Prem, a young manager with a young team is always gopnna find it hard to avoid the dreaded drop,I am very surprised at Cove going down this road as they are a long established club in the CCL Prem.

Duncs a good young bunch that probably need the drop to compete and grow together and come back stronger

Second time I have seen CB Hounslow this season and even more impressed than I was the first time. Dorking Wanderers are no mugs and may not be the best team

that CB play this season but the way that the ball was passed around and the quality of football that CB Hounslow played at times was a delight to watch

A good game of football .... and despite what the Dorking Wanderers centre half had to say/shout he still needs to step up at the right time and not blame the assistants for the

flag not going up

Second time I have seen CB Hounslow this season and even more impressed than I was the first time. Dorking Wanderers are no mugs and may not be the best team

that CB play this season but the way that the ball was passed around and the quality of football that CB Hounslow played at times was a delight to watch

A good game of football .... and despite what the Dorking Wanderers centre half had to say/shout he still needs to step up at the right time and not blame the assistants for the

flag not going up

hear you had a quiet game FM..... :rolleyes:

Thought that their could be two promotions and a relegation in Bedfont, but after sports excellent performance in midweek who knows.

Will CB still be at Bedfont next season or at heir new ground?

Archived