Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

17th-20th November Match Thread

Well as everyone's saying forums dead, let's throw this in.

E& E Rich, I think it's a good report mate but your report is ever so slightly biased in your favour E & E Rich, although I concede a draw was a fair result.

I think think you do yourself down Abit by putting such a one sided spin on things. It means when people read your reports and you say you were unlucky people never know weather to believe it!

We have had some games this season where we thought bloody eck we got lucky to nick points here (Knaphill for one) but this was def not one of them.

I agree you could have nicked it at the end and perhaps your players will feel that free kick that whisked passed the back post late on could have won it for you. But what of the first half an hour? Would you not argue that we were in complete control of the game Until you shot from way out and a gust of wind literally blew it over our keeper. No mention of that on your report.

On your Twitter, its a soft penalty we got, you conceded an unlucky 3rd goal, you should have had this, you should have had that.

I'm not saying any of the above would have altered anything, and im not saying we deserved to win it, just saying try not to see things through quite such a one sided pair of glasses ;)

What, a trip to the unbeaten leaders, tough? You'll be telling me next that World peace is going to be a little tricky :)

As it turned out it was a cracking game and I think a lot of our players are secretly disappointed that we didn't win it. Possession was even but we certainly had more of the good chances although at 3-1 down I thought our chance had gone. Their keeper was brilliant.

The report is here:

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/Fix2015.16-25.html

Your usual comprehensive and honest report, Rich !!

I 've heard Kroons is not too particular who he lends his spectacles to ;)

Lets just hope it's his spectacles, and not something else that sounds remarkably similar !  All you need is another 't' and a slight re-arrangement of letters and 'p' removal !

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R

Lets just hope it's his spectacles, and not something else that sounds remarkably similar !  All you need is another 't' and a slight re-arrangement of letters and 'p' removal !

:bolt:

But surely that's just bollocks!

Great game, SCR beat Beckenham 3-2. SCR played well, especially in the second half and look well organised. At HT they were 1-0 down but I said they didn't deserve it and wouldn't be long till they got level.

Great to see so many old faces too!

Cheers Luke, but don't think you have quite captured the amazing finish to the game

Thought Beckenham were a very strong side and I didn't have your confidence at the break that we would get back in it.

Second half I thought was up there with our best performances of the season, and at 2-1 we looked fairly comfortable.

The sending off made it a tough but we looked to have survived and when Holden crashed one against the bar in the 94th minute I thought the ref was going to blow up.

To concede an equaliser 5 minutes into injury time was gutting, but to score the winner 7 minutes into added time, was just phenomenal.

Can honestly say I haven't had a buzz like tonight after a game since I packed up playing.

At £4.15 for a bottle of cider, I wont be rushing back to Sutton United FC any time soon!  :(

However, I did enjoy the game and the scenes at the end were excellent. ("old time hockey")!

Didn't hang around to say well done for reason above but well done SCR, Cambo, Hartley and Knappers.

I am sure we would prefer to avoid each other but que sera!  :ph34r:

On to 1pm Monday!

At £4.15 for a bottle of cider, I wont be rushing back to Sutton United FC any time soon!  :(

However, I did enjoy the game and the scenes at the end were excellent. ("old time hockey")!

Didn't hang around to say well done for reason above but well done SCR, Cambo, Hartley and Knappers.

I am sure we would prefer to avoid each other but que sera!  :ph34r:

On to 1pm Monday!

I trust the bar-man was wearing a mask or a balaclava !!!!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: