Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Take heart, good Fleet supporters....

...I had the misfortune to be at Upton Park last night to see my beloved West Ham get tonked by 3rd from bottom Stoke City 0-1. After seeing that performance I can assure all the regulars at Stonebridge Road that in comparison, we have been treated to a veritable feast of skillful footy by the Fleet and if, just if, we could have won against County and then get drawn against the Hammers, we would have almost been guaranteed a fourth round tie. Think of the worst expletive that can be preceeded with 'utter' and you've summed it up. Think about Northwhich away and double it!! And then double it again!!! It was sh*t!!!

Honestly, Carrick's talking about getting his England career up & running but on last night's showing, he wouldn't make it into the Fleet reserve side and Mullins wouldn't have even made the bench!!! Replace Harewood & Deane with Howarth & Evans and they would have had a decent front line!

I will certainly think again if I ever intend to critise G&NFC on a poor performance.

Unfortunately I will finish work too late to make it to Burton on Saturday so I've already committed myself to WHU v Sunderland.

G&NFC and West Ham......... I've got to be some sort of masochist.....

Aberdeen and GNFC. Think of the fact that Aberdeen have never been anywhere as good as when we had Strachan, McCleish, Miller.... and of course ferguson as manager. Those glory days have faded and will probably never return, with us getting attendances of around 7,000 a week (excluding old firm games) and the fact they are already in serious money trouble.

Nice honest post Dave.......those who know me will confirm me as:-

....Sheff Wed/Gravesend....none of your premiership sh*t for me ( regretfully 2nd Div !!)....at least they managed to beat Carlisle in the LDV on Tuesday.

Cheers,

PS John - I thought I read in a recent programme that you were ex Dartford fan ? I don't recall reading anything about West Ham ( but I maybe wrong !)Hope they dont do the downward spiral like Wednesday !

Double Cheers !

ghost.gif ghost.gif ghost.gif ghost.gif

Quote:
John@TheFleet said:
Hirsty, It's on my profile, mate, which just goes to show no-one reads them!!! My Grandad used to watch them as Thames Ironworks and the Hammers have been in the family ever since....a sort of hereditary affliction, I suppose. A bit like piles in a way..........

You keep Talking about s**t.Oh sorry my mistake, i mean west ham and piles. ignore.gif

"....Sheff Wed/Gravesend....none of your premiership sh*t for me ( regretfully 2nd Div !!)....at least they managed to beat Carlisle in the LDV on Tuesday."

I disagree . After c30 years as only a Fleet fan , my sons' enthusiasm for their local side , and our subsequent visits to The Dell/St Marys have given me an enjoyment of quality football not experienced watching the Gills , Millwall or Palace .