Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harriers defender's injury recovery underway

FF News

Kidderminster Harriers defender Jordan Tunnicliffe admits that his recovery from a hamstring injury is slow going, but he still feels a big part of things at Aggborough.

The young defender suffered a hamstring tear in the recent U21 defeat at Fleetwood Town.

In total it will likely keep him out for more than two months, but it’s a process that’s well underway.

Speaking exclusively to Harriers PlayerHD, he says that while the wait is frustrating, his team mates have also been doing their bit to help.

“Things are improving every day but it is a slow road to recovery,” he said.

“There is a lot of strengthening work involved and the first couple of weeks are light strengthening and loads of icing, so I can’t do much at the minute.

“It’s hard, because you’re sitting out and watching the lads train while you’re in the gym, so you feel a bit left out.

“It’s a bit frustrating for me but the lads are doing well.”

Former Sutton Coldfield Town man Tunnicliffe added: “It’s in my head that the club want me here and they are doing everything they can to get me back as soon as possible.

“The lads are still making me part of the team… there’s a togetherness and they’re involving me in that.”

Source: www.harriers.co.uk

Source

Archived